[Addon] Bootscreens for xp sp3 v5.1.2600.5657

orbit30

orbit,

In VMWARE everything is fine but once I try to install on my MicroPC, I get ntoskrnl.exe is missing or corrupt, it is not missing so I imagine corrupt ?

this happened with two of your addons the blue and the blue XP pro, I removed your addon and everything went fine.

Thanks

I also tried the one by hngovr1 with the same issue, that is probably what you used ?

For editing my own, all I have to do is switch the bitmaps in res hack ?

Also in res hack I never can fine the green bar ?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the one with XP Professional will work on my Dutch installation.

forcelang=English

language=English

I changed them both too dutch/nederlands. Dunno if thats neccesary, but i till now i only have got problems with bootscreens so.

I tried the blue xp professional one on my Dutchinstallation but when the set-up is ready to install (in vmware), i get ntoskrnl.exe missing or corrupt. So i think it wont work with other then English.

You got that Right Raoul, I have instaled every one in Spanish version and the computer wont start, I have copy every one in English version And all Worked Fine, so orbit30 if you will be kind to make them in Spanish would be great, also I have another request, Can You Put XP Prfessional Under The Color Tab.

Or If you instruct me how to do it I can make them..I Also Wish To Add Pictures to the Screens

:D :D :D

Would love to have the XP Pro in Dutch too? Isnt there a possibility to make it like multilanguage, like you did we the OOBE? (havent checked out if OOBE works, will do in some minutes)

edit:

Checked the OOBE, some parts were Dutch and some parts were English :P

Edited by Raoul

hm... Nice to see Vista Boot Screens Addon for XP.

I made some graphical changes add Windows XP Text with Flag, but it was not working after Patching Kernel.

Can you merge these Images inside Vista Boot screens. I am asking for sp3 rtm 5512 Kernel. :P

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?act...post&id=862

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?act...post&id=863

boot1.bmp

boot2.bmp

Edited by khan