Paint.NET True AddOn ITA

OnePiece

Ragazzi ecco come true addon anche Paint.NET v3.36, ragazzi il addon si intera in cd sia con nLite sie con Ryanvm Integrator, ragazzi il addon non a come condizione la presenza del dotnet2 in sistema per essere installato, ma attenzione dopo la installazione del windows per fare aprire o funzionare il Paint.NET dovrete installare il dotnet2, visto che il Paint.NET non pu

Edited by OnePiece

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Preputium64, by first you excuse me for my English, I cannot write in English and for this I am using a translator, he to reason, thank addon for the signal ;) , new l the time fate but here or piu of 20 link of up-to-date addon to put, and I have not delayed myself, here I am doing the new ie7 addon, and that I to I almost press all the time, here I will put all the new link this evening ;) .

• 3 weeks later...

Ragazzi link in primo post gia aggiornato, la versione del programma e quello di prima, e stato aggiunto solo la lingua turca (ringrazio FoobarX86 per le file li lingua turca), ciao a tutti.

@FoobarX86

here the link of the Paint.NET TRK, am there some word in English during uninstall, rebills from you those words in Turkish tongue, but I also think of cosi and OK, cosi will already also be able to be OK.

OnePiece_Paint.NET.3.31_AddOn_TRK.7z

download.pngUpdated (May 21-2008)

Hash MD5 558CECCACA99F68776727F5DF58E24DC

Filesize: 1.35 MB

Edited by OnePiece

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...