PM Message Capacity

MrNxDmX

Hey N1K.

Can you increase the PM capacity size please?

Only 50 messages is less for me. Also, if i save a message it increases the inbox size too. On ryanvm.net we have a capacity to have 100 messages in inbox. This is same for SentBox, OutBox and SveBox. That means we can have a total 400messages ;)

Can you manage that, i mean increase the capacity of pm?

Cheers

:crying_anim02: <-- Here it is :))

As for the PM's, I haven't raised the PM limit for members since the point is to post on the forums, not spam each other PM boxes ;). Yet, that's only in my opinion..

I'm for the idea to increase the size of the inbox for the staff, but not for all the members of the forum, since the idea was initially to reward members with extra PM space once they become sponsors.

I've raised the limit for Turkish Addon Makers group to 200 storable messages.

If you guys need more or anyone from the staff has an idea about PM limits for our members, we can discuss it in the Staff lounge :)

N1K, here is an alternative theory to what could happen. If PM is a pain, then perhaps people would take their conversations to email or IM? A higher PM limit would at least keep people on the site.

Good point there, I'll think about that :)

N1K, here is an alternative theory to what could happen. If PM is a pain, then perhaps people would take their conversations to email or IM? A higher PM limit would at least keep people on the site.