[Addon] Nero Burning ROM

nero8110microlitedr2.jpg

23353.pngN8SS-232x178-enu.png40161.png

Nero 8, the newest version of the world?s best-selling multimedia suite, brings the digital world to your PC. Now it?s easy to organize and manage all your multimedia files, as well as create and edit new digital content. Nero?s sleek design and user-friendly tools make completing projects fun and enjoyable.

Nero 8 Startsmart

Nero Ultra Edition, Lite and Micro v8.3.2.1 (English and Asian Versions)

* Direct access to all features from the project launcher

* High Definition format support

* Xbox 360? and PlayStation

Edited by Preputium64

• 2 weeks later...

Great addon, one problem though, it keeps saying the language pack isnt installed and prompts for instalation everytime I open Nero Express and I have to tell it to default to English. other than that works fine.

I think you forgot to set some values in the inf.

Edited by kronik

Great addon, one problem though, it keeps saying the language pack isnt installed and prompts for instalation everytime I open Nero Express and I have to tell it to default to English. other than that works fine.

here is an alternative http://www.msfn.org/board/Release-Nero-Lit...21-t105997.html

not sure if theres any difference in how they are made though (in terms of license registration )

here is an alternative http://www.msfn.org/board/Release-Nero-Lit...21-t105997.html

not sure if theres any difference in how they are made though (in terms of license registration )

It's not an alternative because it's svcpack addon. mine is true addon.

I'm waiting for nero 8.4.0.0. when it relase I will prepare update and fix yours error. ;)

It's not an alternative because it's svcpack addon. mine is true addon.

well.. its an alternative for people that want nero 8.3.2.1 but w/o having certain issues kronik was talking about

i never said it was an exact duplicate of yours

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, I like this true addon but an svpcpack is more easy to update/localize or I'm wrong?

My vote is for svcpack.

Edit: oops, Uninstall not complete. Remove shorcuts only.

0d

Edited by 0d14r3