Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate m1

zaca666

I tested windows 7 milestone 1.It is like vista sp1 shell,but, graphic card must be only ge force and 384 mb vga memory!!!

Hard drive :30 gb

Ram:2gb

CPU:Core 2 duo 2,00 GHz

But remember, use on this minimum of hardware streight!!!!!

Next milestone will be bigger, and took to much time to install.

Torrent posted only for risk testers (unexpirienced testers not allowed ) :welcome:

If someone wants to ask me more about win 7,see my profile for msn or yahoo.

Naaah, that's just a start of Windows 7. If you remember well, when Vista was in first stages of programming, you could hear a lot of rumors about Vista requirements.

They said that Vista will need at least 4 gigs of ram and 3,2 GHz processor to run. When Vista was finished, now it runs with 800Mhz and 512MB of RAM. TBH, with these setup, Vista won't fly, but it will work for sure..

So, wait a bit more with Windows 7, it's just to early to say anything, and those releases are made purely for developers and debuggers. IMO, no need to vaste time with Windows 7 installation in this stage of development. :)

zaca666, could you by any chance upload the Media Center gadget for the Windows Sidebar?

win7_6519_3_13_sm.jpg

Do you think it will work on Vista's Sidebar?

:rolleyes: It works fine,I uploaded now on Vista's sidebar.But it is running slow.-

One might start calling us XP fanboys LOL

The size and requirements just get bigger and bigger, can't really say much until the final release but I hope Windows 7 is a fair but snappier than Vista :)

Or maybe it will just bomb, Microsoft will be forced to put out a 4th service pack and folks will be porting from Windows 7 to XP :cool04: :P

Ofcourse you can! it is on www.osbeta.org

One might start calling us XP fanboys LOL

The size and requirements just get bigger and bigger, can't really say much until the final release but I hope Windows 7 is a fair but snappier than Vista :)

Or maybe it will just bomb, Microsoft will be forced to put out a 4th service pack and folks will be porting from Windows 7 to XP :cool04: :P

:D It is true that is going to be bomb!!! And money bomb for m$ to

Umm, i have sent a pm to you, did you get it :(

And I sent you too.

I see. I see all.- ........................

Call it executive privilege.

Bill Gates may be about to retire from the day to day activities of Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) , the company he co-founded 33 years ago, but he's still a card carrying tech visionary and since he's still the chairman of the board and the largest stockholder, he can spout off about new products and technologies as much as he wants.

After all, what are they going to do? Fire him?

That has been the case a couple of times recently when Gates pulled the curtain aside slightly to let his audiences see what's coming next

I hope windows 7 wont be the windows vista disaster. I remember microsoft sent trash a work of windows vista prerelease, and then started working from start again. I hope it wont, just hope :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I wouldnt touch these builds until an actual Beta 1 is released, because Windows 7 is supposed to be nothing like Vista. I'm waiting for something different.

I wouldn't agree with that. You know that Microsoft takes care of the guy at the end of development. Having that in mind, Windows 7 might look completely different once released, but hey, who cares about the look, we should care about functionality, security, usability etc.