Which keyboard do you use recommend?

NIM

Hello guys,

what type of keyboard do you use or recommend.

I'm using Microsoft keyboard which you can see attached in this post. Been using it for some time now and I like it a lot since its keys are so soft, one of the best IMO, but they're also a bit loud. So, my wife is forcing me to buy a new keyboard with "silent" keys :)

I would like to know what you use for typing and what would you recommend.

I'd like to buy another Microsoft keyboard but don't know which one..currently reading reviews about Microsoft Reclusa keyboard..

post-1-1209915302.jpg

I saw G15, didn't like it a bit :(

How does this look to ya? http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/P...ve_tab=overview

Also, I'm not a hardcore gamer, I only play UT3 or UT2004. So yeah, better response wouldn't be bad.. :)

Well I would said G15 Logitech, but I don't think you are a hardcore gamer type.. and the keyboard isn't that quiet. :)

Not worried about the size, I've just found nice review on TechPowerUp..

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Microsoft/Reclusa/5.html

On this page you can see what's most important for me:

The Reclusa is a keyboard which is very quiet and comfortable - except the space bar.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Microsoft/Reclusa/4.html

It's funny how this site rated the keyboard in comparison with SaitekII :D

It is hard to find anything wrong with the Microsoft Razer Reclusa, especially at the given price point. With a price point quite similar to the Saitek Eclipse II, you get more than just a simple back-lit keyboard. The Reclusa is mostly very silent and feels great while gaming and typing. It is backed by Razer's very solid and easy to use software and the company's technology within the keys of the device. To top things of, the default features are well thought out and well placed among the Reclusa, so you will get accustomed to all the default Windows functions quickly and may find yourself working more efficiently than before.

I have a Logitech MX Revolution mouse and yes, it rules. But Microsoft is right there with the Logitech, if you have in mind that Reclusa was made by RZR and Microsoft.

logitech > anything else

Recently I get myself a Logitech S510,as bonus for extending my DSL contract with new one. I must say that I'm very pleased with this keyboard. I was still little bit skeptical since it's wireless and I'm kinda conservative when that comes to hand. I was amazed how nice,flat,and quiet is it. Very nice. I must admit that I'm verry picky when it comes to keyboard look,design and functionality so I would never easy find something that suits me.but this one come out from blue sky :P and I'm pleased. You might take a look and reconsider it also. :)

Looking good Gorki, but I don't need a cordless desktop, I just need a keyboard :) The problem is that now you have more offers for wireless keyboard and mouse than just a keyboard.

Actually, I was considering SaitekII, but Reclusa got better ratings and reviews :)

So I came to the PC shop today and I saw Reclusa keyboard outside of the box so customers can try it. When I first looked at it I said "WTF is this??" It looks so cheap and ugly! After I've checked the keyboard look, I tried to type. Then, another surprise, keys are not soft and not to quiet like couple of reviews are stating..

So I gave up from this keyboard, and did notice a keyboard from Logitech called Wave Keyboard and tried that one also. I was pleasantly surprised with it. I though, this is the keyboard I need. After I spoke with the salesman he said that this is just a sample keyboard and that they don't have it in stock :( Also, he said that it could only be sold with the mouse, and I don't need one..

Anyway, check the keyboard here:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboard...71&cl=us,en

Any experiences with this one?

I just use a standard keyboard that I got with the computer, a Fujitsu Siemens keyboard, also my mouse is standard. Cant really complain, but probebly there are waaay better mouses and keyboards in the market, but you just type and click with it right? ^^

The Logitech keyboard looks fine in my opinion, saw that one in some store a while ago.

WOOOW, o WOW, this keyboard is the best one I've ever used!!!

Logitech made a great job with this piece of hardware..Keyboard is ultra quiet, palm rest is the best one I've tried so far!

Special buttons are a bit harder to press, but they aren't used often anyway..

I just have to test it in UT3 to see how it behaves in gaming enviroments :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a wired version, tbh no need for a wireless one :)

Indeed, the Wave plus the Revolution are the best combination out there now, and even more if you got the wireless version of the keyboard...

• 2 weeks later...