[Addon] Kel's UberPacK v16.2 & Notepad2-Mod

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that anyone will miss HighMAT and if I'm right it might not even show up in microsoft update either.

How about adding Notepad++ to the Uber pack too with some comments in the .inf so the people can edit the thing to select which of Notepad2 or Notepad++ they want as the default (if any). I like having both around but prefer to have Notepad++ as the default editor. I'm pretty sure you like it the other way around.

I'm thinking that with a little work, everything you have can be jammed into a really-Uber pack. The then just let end users edit and/or comment the .inf so that things actually get added (or not). One more thing that might cut down on the number of 'custom requests' and let you concentrate on keeping the pack(s) current.

Edited by newsposter

Hey nice job on the installer :thumbsup_anim:

Kel can I make a suggestion?

RegisterDlls will not work during advanced install so I ussually use RunPostSetup and a custom section to register my copied DLLs

RunPostSetupCommands =Delete.i386,DLL.Reg,Start.mmm:1

[DLL.Reg]
REGSVR32 /S HMTCD.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\BrowserBack.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\CmdOpen.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\CopyToSendTo.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\FileExtToggle.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\FindTarget.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\HashTab.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\HiddenFilesToggle.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\MEFlCase.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\MERunPrg.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\MIPSE.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\phototoy.dll
REGSVR32 /S %11%\ShellExt\SelectAll.dll

Thanks ,I love ur these babies and I use ur v11.5 :thumbsup_anim:

Sir, I have an opinion on COPY TO and MOVE TO item,they can't remember the last selected folder,I found this key can do it,If possible would you mind update for us in ur next release.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Copy to]
@="{C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Move to]
@="{C2FBB631-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Send to]
@="{7BA4C740-9E81-11CF-99D3-00AA004AE837}"

Edited by bjfrog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new at this forum but I'm using your addons for quite a time.

I'm using an older version and I had a problem while I was trying to install (manually) this addon v11.9.2 someway mmm.exe and mmm.dll couldn't be extracted at temp directory and the setup kept searching for it. Am I the only one?

And an other think is how can I bypass the question "do you want to install ...." at the beginning? I want to make a silent install for it.

Thanx and sorry for those damp questions.