[Addon] Kel's UberPacK v16.2 & Notepad2-Mod

it's not missing, it just runs itself when completes installing -

which causes it to be displayed when U log in after Window Setup (cause run once it goes into memory, run twice it opens the Config screen).

There is no benifits to having it run itself as the start menu has a link to run it and it adds itself to the Run i nthe registry - so a reboot later and it's up and running by itself.

I understand kels original reasoning behind doing it like that - a fresh OS with no mmm already installed or WPI ran post logon - this will enable it straight away, but in general run on completion goes against the unwritten Silent install laws :P

cause you did such a good job of the latest runtimes kel I am happy to wait around for you to get time for this update - I saw a few more apps have been updated too - never ending cycle - U should make yourself a batch script that automates building it all - then U'll have less work for yourself and more time to create new ideas ;)

Thanks all.

Hello Very THanks kel.

also doyou can add image format converter and USBDeview v1.17 free software to update pack ?

ShellExtension is a real handy freebie for Windows users.

Install this tool and it will add three new options to your menu when you right click on a picture file: convert, print, and thumbnail preview.

Converting supports most of the formats you will ever need: JPEG, TIFF, PSD, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PCX, and a few others.

The thumbnail option is particularly handy when you are in a file open dialog of the program that lacks the image preview functionality. Clicking on the thumbnail will open the image in the default program.

For printing, there are no options, you get a centered image with the file path at the top of the page.

link one click installer :download 300kb

Link of Website

USBDeview v1.17

Description

USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used.

For each USB device, exteneded information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more...

USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, and disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer.

You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user

nirsoft

SnapaShot only 170kb

The smallest free tool for taking screenshots of different size. Just open Snapa, resize it's window to fit the area you want to save, and press "Save" button.

* SnapaShot is the easiest and quickest way to capture the screen!

* You don't need to install it, just download and use Snapa anywhere

* SnapaShot is only 68Kb (only one file) and pure net 2.0

* You can cut variable sized snapshots from any webpages, photos and online videos

* SnapaShot save snaps in 5 graphic formats

* Snapa Light best screen capture is free

System requirements

You should have net 2.0 installed (most XP and Vista already have it)

Choose Snapa screen capture software instead of windows "print screen" button. Ideal for image cropping without any Photoshop and etc..

find to this post link

thanks to Cro-Man

Home Page% Download

Edited by mona

• 2 weeks later...

minor nit: 2 shortcuts get placed in the left side (Program Shortcut List) of the start menu after exiting NotePad2. One shortcut points to NotePad2 (as it should) while the other shortcut points to NotePad - clicking on either will reopen NotePad2. is there a way to nuke the shortcut to NotePad from getting placed?

minor nit: 2 shortcuts get placed in the left side (Program Shortcut List) of the start menu after exiting NotePad2. One shortcut points to NotePad2 (as it should) while the other shortcut points to NotePad - clicking on either will reopen NotePad2. is there a way to nuke the shortcut to NotePad from getting placed?

Dunno yet will see what I can do.

hi kels.. i want to request :

can you add this menu into one link..? umm maybe u can name it "Kel's Uberpack" :D

wb2v60.jpg

so the right click menu didn't take too long, and prevent children to click that link (FCGBA, Expander, modifyPEit, change attribute, clipname, etc...)

:D

Edited by chaox2

is the problem with notpad2 not saving options fixed? with 12.2 when I changed any options for notepad2 they would only be selected during that session and wouldn't persist... it seems to be an issue with notepad2.ini not being saved in the proper place so as to have a place to "write" the options to.

• 2 weeks later...