[Addon] Kel's UberPacK v16.2 & Notepad2-Mod

I don't know man the silent installer was really nothin but trouble.

Lots of people tried to use it to update their systems that had uberpack installed and it coughed up errors. Plus the one time I didn't get the damned thing updated quickly enough someone posted a mod of it and really just pissed me off.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello do you can add

Registry Editor Extensions

RegEditX makes your registry editing more productive than ever. RegEditX extends the standard Windows Registry Editor (REGEDIT), so you don't have to learn new ways of accomplishing tasks you already know how to perform. Just keep using the same familiar Registry Editor --- more efficiently.

Once you've tried RegEditX, you won't want to edit the registry any other way.

REG.PNG

Website

and add zoom it

ZoomIt.zip

Edited by mona

hi Kelsenellenelvian love your work. got a prob and request. when i install u pac on vista some things work and some don't. the task switch XP spoils the show for one. now i install it cause i need a few files from the pack, amog which are;

file extension toggle

hidden file toggle

Makecab or cabtool whichever makes the .cab

Unlocker

HashTab

Reshack

regshot

my request is, can u make a pack with only these files included or can u give me some info on how to do it myself please. any help would be very much appreciated. thanks

Edited by dekdeck

this has become such a better addon now that you separated the notepad from it...

I have one suggestion for the notepad++ addon, both versions.

I find it very useful as I keep original notepad.exe, so I like being able to right click any file and have a context menu item which says "edit with notepad++" (it also has the notepad++ icon to the left of the text).

If you would like this functionality add this to the [addreg] section:

HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Notepad++",,,"%16422%\%note%"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\notepad++",,0x0,"%CLSID%"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\%CLSID%",,0x10
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\%CLSID%\InprocServer32",,0x0,"%16422%\%note%\nppcm.dll"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\%CLSID%\InprocServer32","ThreadingModel",0x0,"Apartment"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\%CLSID%",,0x0,"Notepad++"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\View Source Editor",,0x10
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\View Source Editor\Editor Name",,0x0,"%16422%\%note%\nppIExplorerShell.exe"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\notepad++.exe",,0x0,"%16422%\%note%\notepad++.exe"
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Notepad++",,0x0,"%16422%\%note%"
HKCR,"*\OpenWithList\notepad++.exe",,,""
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Classes\*\OpenWithList\notepad++.exe",,,""

and this: to the [strings] section:

CLSID	  = "{120B94B5-2E6A-4F13-94D0-414BCB64FA0F}"

That MAY be more than is necessary but that is everything which was different from what is already in your note.inf, that was "notepad++" related, which had been changed after I did an actual install of notepad++ and immediately compared regShots.

you will also need to include the nppIExplorerShell.exe file, but those are the only changes which need to be made for this to work...

I have edited yours to include these things by default, if you want to keep yours how it is then maybe it would be O.K. if I posted mine for those who would be interested in this option if they so feel not inclined to do it themselves manually.

Your call as this is your addon!

EDITED the REG entries as I forgot to remove a character that wasn't needed and would cause shell extension to not work correctly.

Edited by benjammin

I don't know man the silent installer was really nothin but trouble.

Lots of people tried to use it to update their systems that had uberpack installed and it coughed up errors. Plus the one time I didn't get the damned thing updated quickly enough someone posted a mod of it and really just pissed me off.

It still has the silent code in it though.

Unpack it and run the right click "Install" option. OH and kill mmm.exe first.

• 2 weeks later...