[Addon] Kel's UberPacK v16.2 & Notepad2-Mod

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed that 13.8.7 added a new shortcut (Reg2Cmd) to the "send to" function, very nice, but, the shortcut calls itself "Reg2Inf" which basically overwrites the real Reg2Inf shortcut altogether, which, I really like. I think this is a typo, please have a look when you do your next respin, thanks, great addon please don't stop.

i've got a question, how can i install directly to my existing XP system?

Can you give me instruction for this.

Thanks

Extract pack and then rightclick on UberPack.inf and move mouse to install

get prompt yes noclick yes

Extract pack and then rightclick on UberPack.inf and move mouse to install

get prompt yes noclick yes

thank you mona, bec. i got an old Kel's uberpack integrated to my system when i did a ryanvm post sp2 wayback a year and a half ago, so i almost forgot everything... thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't you glad we convinced you to take NPP out of the main pack and keep it on the side..........

Seriously, Rado and about 3 other peeps make NPP addons if you want to discontinue yours. Your 'value-added' is all of the experience and work you put into the Uber and CPL packs.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem with v14 pack which I didn't have from the past uber packs. I am using One Piece's AIO addon 2.24 and removing Windows Search and 1.1 DOTNET with RVI 1.6. I then use nlite to add your Control Panel addon and UberPack v14 only and remove drivers and some items, things I have been doing for awhile.

The issue is the UberPack doesn't seem to fully install. I get the send-to commands and other menu tweaks but not one of the applications are installed (copied over). Such as TaskSwitch XP and MS Power Calulator. To note Hash Check does work.

I have attached a screen shot showing what the utilites folder looks like from my base XP install using VirtualBox.

post-15625-1239887694_thumb.jpg

Edited by MassXL

• 2 weeks later...