[Addon] Kel's CPL All-in-One v12.6

See here --> http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6295

RVMi is and has been having issues with SP3, espescially the VLK version.

I will run a test but beyond that I am not wasting my time on the integrator untill siginet releases a better version that isn't flagged as a vrus by alot of AV's and fixes the long list of bugs in the current one.

See here --> http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6295

RVMi is and has been having issues with SP3, espescially the VLK version.

I will run a test but beyond that I am not wasting my time on the integrator untill siginet releases a better version that isn't flagged as a vrus by alot of AV's and fixes the long list of bugs in the current one.

I understand very well how SP3 VLK's are the black sheep and how I seem to be the only one complaining about an otherwise problem-free tool/addon. I know rvmi still has issues but I'd cut sig some slack since he's just had a kid (and unfortunately lost a close member of his family).

What is very strange to me is that from v8.2.6 onward exhibits the problem (just tested v8.2.7 too) with rvmi - but v8.2.5 and v8.2.4 do not. It stands to reason that something else must have changed other than updating individual utilities. Probably not a real concern for you (and no big deal for me, I now use nlite just for that addon) but just want to put it out there that something must be different betwen .5 and .6 despite you proclaiming that nothing was changed other than the programs contained within.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kelsenellenelvian for this. I really like your addons.

But if i try to install it in operating windows over "right click menu >> install" i have to extract for the first time the *.cab and rename the folder to i386. In your UberPacK the install doesn't require this procedure. So can you fix it please for the next release? That would be nice.

greetz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...