[Addon] Kel's CPL All-in-One v12.6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i can`t uninstal old versi why? get this msg "Error: could not locate INF file 'CPLBONUS.inf`. anyone can help me with this problem? btw i use v11.6

I have also encountered this problem with the latest version (12.2) ... i have tested uninstalling the addon version (uninstalls successfully) and then tried installing the silent version and uninstalling it. I get the missing INF error above when i try to do it. It appears the INF isn't getting copied to the INF folder on install meaning it can't get uninstalled. It only affects the silent installer version.

Thanks Kel.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, will someone please provide some instructions for installing the add-on. I installed 12.2 when I bought a new notebook with Windows 7 about a month ago, but there is no cplbonus.inf file. When I extracted the 12.6 add-on to a folder in d:\program files, and right clicked telling the .inf to install, I kept getting errors that files like cttune.chm could not be found, and when I located it in c:\windows\help, I was told that it could not be installed. I then clicked Cancel and then OK to skip that one, and had a similar problem on succeeding items, so I quit the installation until I can get some help. Am I supposed to point to the .cab file or something?.