prokazzza

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The official BETA release of project Winstyle 2008 took place for the Russian version of Windows.

YeVU6Edbr1.jpg

For the English-language version of Windows the resources of project Winstyle will be accessible as RES and PSD files, after testing and receipt "Finale" status.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i read on their site that there might be a release of this sometime in October

at least according to google translate it will :P

hmm well looks like there were some problems (from what i can read). seems like its now been delayed, possibly until 2009, since some of the screenshots have 2009 in them http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=ru&tl=en

Edited by ccl0

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It was been made 1,5 years and still not final - bundle of patches (Restorator ResPatcher).

It is for integration into SP3 Professional Russian Edition.

If you want English version you should wait another 1,5 years. There are 400 patches in folder Patch

It was been made 1,5 years and still not final - bundle of patches (Restorator ResPatcher).

If you want English version you should wait another 1,5 years. There are 400 patches in folder Patch

Thanks 4 the info, i just know that it's using restorator patcher to patch Xp system file. Too bad, the pack looks awesome though...i wish but too bad i can't translate the strings to English by myself bcoz i can't understand Russian at all... :( 1,5 years is too long awaiting mainly after Windows 7 Final out

• 4 weeks later...

If i modified V