[Theme] VistaCG v1.4.1

ricktendo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for providing and addon for v1.4 ricktendo64.

I've tried installing this with all 3 of the Kels_Visual_Styles_addon packs but this 1.4 version won't show up. It will only let me chose the older version.

I like the old version and this new 1.4 version . Is there a way to install the 1.4 version so as to be able to switch between both VistaCG versions? :questionmark:

No... See kels uses SVCPACK to install his VS collection so his addon will always win everytime cause its installed during T-13 (13 Mins remaining in XP Setup) and they both basically use the same folder. My addon is installed way in the beginning during t27 so kels addon will overwrite mine

But it might not show up in Appearance tab cuz they are both named VistaCG... You might have to browse to "%ResourceDir%\Themes\VistaCG.1.4" and double click on VistaCG.msstyles to view the new or old styles, or create a custom .theme file that points to the different msstyles

• 3 weeks later...

dot dot dot......

well ill just ask the question here....

Is their ANY way that *ricktendo64+the maker of XPize, and the soon to be createor of XPize black can get togeather to make one super pack instead of 3 individual ones that still require tweaking after install?????

I love the ORB LClock and Black theme and updated icons ect ect. however they are always seporate and always default to the blue style when i only ever use the black themes.....

anyway to make something like this happen or am i being to bold and posting in the wrong place....

• 2 months later...

hi rick! this may just be a little concern but i always get this when using the addon ... btw, i use it with HFSLIP ;)

Processing Ricks_VistaCG_AddOn_v1.4.1.rar
'6.0.2900.2180' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'6.0.2900.2523' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'6.0.2900.2845' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
G:\HFSLIP\TEMP\AAO\VistaCG.cab
TEMP\AAO\VistaCG.inf
1 File(s) copied

Thats the HexEdit command you can delete it, It tells the RVM Integratro to patch uxtheme.dll.

Delete this from the entries.ini file

[HexEdit]
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2180|113178|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2523|104714|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2845|104746|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090

• 4 weeks later...