Salutations

PorPorMe

I'm saying hi to all in Windows land. Been playing (and that is the true meaning of the word!) with computers since I got my first one, an 8086!, many moons ago. Am ret. on disability so saving up for upgrading takes some real skulduggery to keep it hidden from the wife! But in the words of Larry the Cable Guy "Get 'er Done!"

Michael alias PorPorMe :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome to the forums mate!

Could you please check our forum rules regarding your avatar and signature..http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2

We don't allow animated avatars or that big signatures. Please use non-animated avatar and I've modified your sig regarding your sistem specs.. ;)

Welcome to the forums mate!

Could you please check our forum rules regarding your avatar and signature..http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2

We don't allow animated avatars or that big signatures. Please use non-animated avatar and I've modified your sig regarding your sistem specs.. ;)

:oops: I knew I had seen this one. Seems very appropriate, don't ya think? Sorry.

Yes, only few, but most visitors come from USA :D

Just where the heck am I? It never occurred to me that I might be on foreign soil. Do your kind have any special things you do that we proud, upstanding citizens of the good old US of A need to know about? Like throwing bones over your shoulder at dinner or urinating on the hosts rose bushes? Sure wouldn't want to offend in any way! :hug:

We are such a magnanimous group as a whole, don't ya think? :rolleyes:

Just where the heck am I? It never occurred to me that I might be on foreign soil. Do your kind have any special things you do that we proud, upstanding citizens of the good old US of A need to know about? Like throwing bones over your shoulder at dinner or urinating on the hosts rose bushes? Sure wouldn't want to offend in any way! :hug:

We are such a magnanimous group as a whole, don't ya think? :rolleyes:

I 'm not emotionally hurt by your insult and thus I won't comment this.

Enjoy the forums!

I'm trying to understand what I said wrong in this sentence "Yes, only few, but most visitors come from USA".

I meant to say that even though it looks like we have a small number of American visitors here, they still make the majority of WinCert.net visitors.

Anyway, no offend taken. ;)

I'm trying to understand what I said wrong in this sentence "Yes, only few, but most visitors come from USA".

I meant to say that even though it looks like we have a small number of American visitors here, they still make the majority of WinCert.net visitors.

Anyway, no offend taken. ;)

Great, because I sure took no ofence at your post! I don't see how anyone could. I could see where some one might take mine a little ascue. Sometimes the humor doesn't translate in text.

This is a good example of that. No one took offence but both are apologizeing! I think this is all there is! :beerchug: