[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

no, I'll leave that part as is... I just add shortcut in one other place...

EDIT: P.S. I also noticed during windows setup that it tried to open firefox and was directed to www.filebox.com/[installation_folder_path] that may not have been the exact site or whatever but it was something similar, so I also added a postsetupcommand to kill firefox.exe, and that took care of the browser window opening... I don't know if that was just some weird fluke that only happened that one time... but since adding the post setup cmd to kill firefox.exe I haven't seen the window open...

The firefox window opening during setup is a bug and has been corrected. I am testing it now.

Where else are you creating a shortcut? I could add that as an option, also.

version 0.51 posted

Changelog

-fixed issue with firefox not being set as default

-added option to name the profile to create

-added option to name the folder location where your profile is stored

-added option to change background image, color and font colors

-added splash screen

-added progress marker in title bar

-added options to copy the modules folder in Firefox 3.0.*

Sorry but always the same problem... No "firefox.hta" in the executable. :crying_anim02:

Are you sure to have fixed the link ?

Cya ^^

EDIT : Sorry, problem solved ! In fact, if i download with Firefox, no "firefox.hta" in archive... but with Internet Explorer it's ok ! (??? Bug with Vista x64 ???)

EDIT 2 : Wonderfull, works perfectly ! Thanks Thanks Thanks !

P E R F E C T D U D E :)

Edited by Pho3nX

Sorry but always the same problem... No "firefox.hta" in the executable. :crying_anim02:

Are you sure to have fixed the link ?

Cya ^^

EDIT : Sorry, problem solved ! In fact, if i download with Firefox, no "firefox.hta" in archive... but with Internet Explorer it's ok ! (??? Bug with Vista x64 ???)

EDIT 2 : Wonderfull, works perfectly ! Thanks Thanks Thanks !

P E R F E C T D U D E :)

Ok, so what was the problem?

Ok, so what was the problem?

I've tested the new one and it doesn't work.

" It is error o the site

line: 1821

sign:3

error: could not find path

code:0

URL:.../firefox.hta

do you want to start script on this site?"

version 0.501 works correct

Edited by grojan

I've tested the new one and it doesn't work.

" It is error o the site

line: 1821

sign:3

error: could not find path

code:0

URL:.../firefox.hta

do you want to start script on this site?"

version 0.501 works correct

this wasn't directed at you and I do not know why it is not working for you. But, I will look at it.

version 0.514 posted

Changelog

v0.514 - 11-12-08

-fixed issue with modules, no longer attempting to copy if building 2.0.0.*

v0.513 - 11-11-08

-added text to explain some of the options

-fixed issue with running script multiple times

-moved working folder to %temp% folder

Edited by Jonnyboy

Its the best customizer and Firefox builds creator i ever see. Huge thanks to you, creator :-)

Thanks

Glad to hear it is working for you. There seams to be a bug in that is affecting only a few people. Looking into it now.

***EDIT***

There is a major bug in the create profile process. I am working on it now and hope to post an update this evening.

Edited by Jonnyboy

Hi, I'm having a strange issue.... Which option exactly specifies where the silent installer is actually created because i can't even find it lol i tried the desktop but that didn't work...

Have to say that this addon has saved my butt quite a few times. Thanks for your work!

Hi, I'm having a strange issue.... Which option exactly specifies where the silent installer is actually created because i can't even find it lol i tried the desktop but that didn't work...

%userprofile%\Local Settings\Temp\RarSFX

Have to say that this addon has saved my butt quite a few times. Thanks for your work!

I apologize, I thought that the installer was being created in the current folder. This will be corrected in the next update.

%userprofile%\Local Settings\Temp\RarSFX

The finished addon/installer can be found here before quitting the addon maker closed. When you quit addon maker, that folder will be deleted.

Addon maker works perfect on a turkish windows vista sp1 system, all my options works ;)

Thanks for this cool addon maker. :thumbsup_anim:

The finished addon/installer can be found here before quitting the addon maker closed. When you quit addon maker, that folder will be deleted.

Addon maker works perfect on a turkish windows vista sp1 system, all my options works ;)

Thanks, glad to hear it.

Update v0.515 posted

lots of additions and a couple of bug fixes

v0.515 - 11-13-08

-fixed issue with creating profiles

-fixed issue with paths

-added signons3.txt, cookies.sqlite, search.sqlite, formhistory.dat, downloads.sqlite, content-prefs.sqlite, downloads.rdf and formhistory.sqlite to Personal Options

-removed tabsaver.lst, delicious.*, firefly.err, *.json files from the exclude list

-change font from Comic Sans MS to Verdana

-change button and drop down boxes from fixed width to percentage of width

-increased initial screen size to 1280x800

-added scroll bars

-added options for creating Shortcuts

-added additional background images

-began adding clickable text for additional help information, this may eventually link to an external help file, in addition to infotips

-moved working location to %Program Files%\Jonnyboy's Firefox Addon Maker and is installed via rar sfx, it also creates 2 shortcuts, 1 on the desktop and 1 under Start Menu\Programs\Firefox Addon Maker

***NOTE***

You will recieve an error when you load saved settings from a previous version. You can ignore the error and continue. Be sure to save your settings.

Edited by Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy thanks for the update. ;)

Yep you have to move fast to cache it up, I forget to mention that :P

Are you hauling me to go for Vista Sp1? :D LOL

I still have some question here:-

I did all what was needed, but when I try to install using the Adoon, it installs all fils on the desktop instead of "/program files"( I chose desktop for Addon installation path- thought this would be the destination of my Addon)

can you explain how I can get this correct?

Thank you

I still have some question here:-

I did all what was needed, but when I try to install using the Adoon, it installs all fils on the desktop instead of "/program files"( I chose desktop for Addon installation path- thought this would be the destination of my Addon)

can you explain how I can get this correct?

Thank you

The addon destination paths are the installation path, where do you want to install firefox too? Where do you want to install the profile? What name would you like to give the profile?

I hope this helps. I will look and see if more explanation could be put their.