[Tool] FFaM v1.0.2.11

Firefox 3.0.0.11 is not working anymore with this version (.606).

3 options for Firefox versions are:

Mozilla Firefox (version not listed)

Mozilla Firefox 3.5

Mozilla Firefox 3.5 (beta not listed)

Addon maker fails when I click on "create installer" with

A Runtime Error has occurred.

Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 783

Error: Object required: 'objFolder'

It doesn't get past "Generating Links and Filenames and downloading files -> HTTP request send, awaiting responce..."

My addons still don't work with 3.5 so I'd rather stick with 3.0.0.11 for now. If you could look into this I would appreciate it. I'll send you logs if you need them.

Is there a way that the user can easily update the available plugins for the Addon Maker?

There's been a few recent updates and it would be nice to be able to update these without having to wait for Johnnyboy to do the update.

Uncle Gadget

Is there a way that the user can easily update the available plugins for the Addon Maker?

There's been a few recent updates and it would be nice to be able to update these without having to wait for Johnnyboy to do the update.

Uncle Gadget

I'm on dial-up, but, I'll update those that need updating and post an update soon. As soon as I get 3.5 sorted out. Mozilla has moved their files around. This was expected. It appears that they may have dropped 2.x.

I'll post an update as soon as I can.

Edited by Jonnyboy

I'm on dial-up, but, I'll update those that need updating and post an update soon. As soon as I get 3.5 sorted out. Mozilla has moved their files around. This was expected. It appears that they may have dropped 2.x.

I'll post an update as soon as I can.

Thanks, Jonnyboy. I appreciate your continued support!

Edited by Uncle_Gadget

Jonnyboy, any luck getting this program to work behind a proxy? Most people at work are forced to go through proxies and this program won't work when the only way out to the Internet is though the proxy server.

I have 'finally' read the wget manual and it is possible to add proxy support. Since, I have no experience with proxies and won't be able to test it, I will try to post an update on Monday for you to test.

Sorry for the delay. I haven't had any time to work on this.

I have not finished adding and testing for proxies.

Update posted.

Changelog

v0.607 - 07-09-09

-fixed issue with version 3.5

-fixed Blazing Fast links

-fixed View Hidden link to allow its use

-added Latvian and Estonian language choices

-removed 2.0.0.x version options

-updated editing install.rdf to reflect removed 2.0.0.x versions and added edits for 3.5

-updated Adobe Shockwave to version 11.5.0.600

-updated Quicktime Alternative to version 2.9.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please update adobe flash player to 10.0.28.31

i guess nobody reads the first post "I no longer have the time to keep up this project properly. If you are interested in taking over this project, please PM me."

i guess nobody reads the first post "I no longer have the time to keep up this project properly. If you are interested in taking over this project, please PM me."

i think updating the plugin is easy just replace files << i already done that with a version i have

but i didn't test it yet