[Desktops] for June!

• 2 weeks later...

:D I'm the dude that doesn't know howtoo thumbnail lol

but love to enter desktop contest

Here is mine, I use google sidebar for a change - better? Hard to say gadgets not as plentyfull

Edited by Scrat
The screenshot have been removed, because it look like an advertising sort for the warez !

• 2 weeks later...
DMHolt57 Posted Jun 27 2008, 09:19 AM

So surprised to only see four shots in this thread, and the month nearly gone... :blink:

Probably because it summer-time ! B) peoples are outside, instead of sitting in front of their computer :)

Kelsenellenelvian Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM
(steviewonder @ Jun 16 2008, 10:51 PM) *

biggrin.gif I'm the dude that doesn't know howtoo thumbnail lol

but love to enter desktop contest

Here is mine, I use google sidebar for a change - better? Hard to say gadgets not as plentyfull

Couldn't you at least changed the defualt warezed desktop before posting your screenie?

Because of my lack of interest for warez stuffs I didn't know ***** ** ** ******** was a warez :sick01: , well I remove the desktop screenshot because it look like an advertising sort for the warez !

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)
That warez version was created by a guy who said he was a woman on the demonoid forum...name was gamerman, then banned so came back as warezdemon, then went to piratebay as blackhat 101.

history...after version five put a spyware toolbar to get one dollar each time windows booted up on the internet, had a team that helped him then disbanded it.

started charging 40 dollars for each upgrade on his forum, he would seed to 99.1 percent than charge to get the final one percent....current version is 19.01

version 18 was by his admission a "leaked" beta

[Close]

• 1 month later...