[Addon]Vista Orb In start of the Logon

Here ya go.. ;) I got this trick from my friend AMC @ Project Alchemist

1st you make a Reg file... open notepad.. type or paste then save as wall.reg

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

;Default Wallpaper

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop]

"Wallpaper"="%SystemRoot%\\\\Web\\Wallpaper\\example.jpg"

Put that file in $OEM$ folder and put the wallpaper.. example.jpg or whichever you wish.. in $OEM$\$$\Web\Wallpaper\

Then you go also in $OEM$ and add next line to cmd.txt

[Commands]

"REGEDIT /S wall.reg"

Nice work. Can you make one with the new Windows 7 boot/login? Or, have you already?

hi since i got some free time now

i will try to answer some questions

if you mean that 4 color that get into each other and make that windows 7 picture

that not possible as Xp doesn't support animated stuff

but if there was a new start orb than this i didn't test that latest beta version of 7

some one should give me the picture and it would be easy done

and sorry for the long not contributing

24 days and i would be back :thumbsup_anim:

good bye

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hi DaRk MaDnEsS! i wonder if this works with what i already have integrated: Ricks_XP_to_MCE05_en & Ricks_MCE_Plus_AddOn & Ricks_Win7MediaCenter1.0_en? reason i asked is it i don't see it when Windows loads even if i had DaRkMaDnEsS_Vistaorb_addon2.1.rar. thanks!

Edited by kiki burgh

hi DaRk MaDnEsS! i wonder if this works with what i already have integrated: Ricks_XP_to_MCE05_en & Ricks_MCE_Plus_AddOn & Ricks_Win7MediaCenter1.0_en? reason i asked is it i don't see it when Windows loads even if i had DaRkMaDnEsS_Vistaorb_addon2.1.rar. thanks!

well kiki burgh it should work just restart the virtual and you would see if it work or not

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

well kiki burgh it should work just restart the virtual and you would see if it work or not
hi DaRk MaDnEsS! have already rebooted the VM several times but still don't see it. :tired: i'll keep this still in my build & see in live install. thanks! btw, i used the 2nd ver for integration ... Edited by kiki burgh

hi DaRk MaDnEsS! have already rebooted the VM several times but still don't see it. :tired: i'll keep this still in my build & see in live install. thanks! btw, i used the 2nd ver for integration ...

hmm that is wired try to install it live in the virtual

and see if it work

hmm that is wired try to install it live in the virtual

and see if it work

sorry i don't quite get it ... i'm saying that it doesn't appear, even after many reboots, while i have the OS running in virtual machine ... i'll try to see if it shows when i'm done reformatting my hdd & reinstalling the OS using my latest build that has this addon. thanks!

sorry i don't quite get it ... i'm saying that it doesn't appear, even after many reboots, while i have the OS running in virtual machine ... i'll try to see if it shows when i'm done reformatting my hdd & reinstalling the OS using my latest build that has this addon. thanks!

i mean to try to install it using right click then install

and see if it work in the virtual machine that way ?

it should work with any XP version

i mean to try to install it using right click then install

and see if it work in the virtual machine that way ?

it should work with any XP version

hi DaRk MaDnEsS! tried it on a full updated sp3 live install & have already seen the orb :) for a split sec just before the welcome screen. thanks!