[YAHOO!] How to send inLine image with the Text?

Xtremee

How to send picture in an email composer area without attachment?

I want to send email with image like gif, jpeg,... etc. but i am not able to paste any image in text box. I have seen some emails with images that is with image. How will i do it please suggest. I don't want to attach a image file.

i tried

• Place the picture someplace on the web. Go to the picture and right click on it and copy. Do not copy the link, copy the picture. Now go to the email body or signature and paste it. The picture must remain on the web since a link is used and not the actual picture --> Don't work.
  • I write the topic this the iamges that i need in the Office then copy all and paste in the mail (i use Compose messages as color and graphics mode)--> Don't work

Any ideas!!

Xtremee, you didn't mention which mail client you're using, but if you're using Microsoft Outlook or Windows Mail here's how you can do it:

Open a new mail

Go to insert tab (outlook 2007)

Select the body of the mail

Hit picture under Insert Ribbon

Select the picture you want and it will appear in the mail body.

In this way you don't see an attached picture in or under the subject area :)

EDIT: I just saw you need this for Yahoo mail, then unfortunately I can't help you since I never used it :(

Edited by N1K
DOH!

Thanks N1K

Good info but what i wanna to do is insert Picture in the body of e-mail without use of any mail client programs meaning just use YAHOO! as it.

It is possible?

I understand mate, but I can't help you since I've never used yahoo mail :(

RyanVM's from answer work.

Here is the solution

I was just able to do it by highlighting the picture and Control-C and then Control-V inside Yahoo Mail (with the rich text editor enabled). That is, using the mouse to actually select, starting immediately before the picture through immediately after the picture. Not by right-clicking the picture.