EVE Online

NIM

thumbs_audio21.jpg

I am true Unreal Tournament game fan but I must say that I was surprised with this awesome MMORPG. I played a 14-day trial of EVE and now have to pay 19.95$ a month to continue playing with my character..

This game has very nice ambiental and relaxing music along with supreme graphics. It's far more interesting than WOW IMHO..

thumbs_audio18.jpg

Has any of you tried to play this game and if yes, what were your impressions..

EVE Online

Free 14-day Trial Account Request Page

thumbs_audio3.jpg

• 2 months later...

This game looks interesting. If I had some money, I'd probably start playing, but I'm quite broke at the moment :P

Plus, I don't think it will run on my computer, so in the summer hopefully I'll get a new laptop and maybe I can play it then :P

This game looks interesting. If I had some money, I'd probably start playing, but I'm quite broke at the moment :P

Plus, I don't think it will run on my computer, so in the summer hopefully I'll get a new laptop and maybe I can play it then :P

Well if you'll be interested then, just let me know so we can start to play together ^_^

Guest beemarin

I've lately been into a game which is sort of a browser, turn-based version of EVE (if I could play EVE, I definitely would though) called ChosenSpace.

It's actually quite fun, the in-game politics are amazing :)

EDIT: Found the reason why I wish I played EVE:

Linky

Edited by beemarin

• 5 months later...

Ive never tried this sort of game before. I am downloading the trial now. I will let you know how it works out for me. :thumb_yello:

Ive never tried this sort of game before. I am downloading the trial now. I will let you know how it works out for me. :thumb_yello:

Be careful, you can easilly become an addict :naughty:

This game has awesome music. I'm oftenly listening it on my PC.

• 2 years later...

From the video that ive seen on the homepage of Eve, i gather itz something similar to the game called Freelancer, am i correct? If so, im certainly interested in this game....!

I have never tried Freelancer game, but Eve sure is a very good game, although I have to say that I don't have time for these kind of games. I've heard somewhere that you need app 40 years to fully build your character :) .

I prefer UT3 more. I came into the arena, shoot some players and leave when I had enough. No subscriptions, no playing for more than 2 hours at a time :)

BTW, I've removed your sig since it's against our forum rules.

o, pleaze forgive me, i admit it, i didnt read the rules, i just thought it was a harmless pic, i respect ur rules and now im heading over to read them now, lol, again, pleaze forgive me.... :crying_anim02:

o, pleaze forgive me, i admit it, i didnt read the rules, i just thought it was a harmless pic, i respect ur rules and now im heading over to read them now, lol, again, pleaze forgive me.... :crying_anim02:

Nothing to worry about, the same picture would be fine just if it wouldn't be animated :)