[Closed] XPtsp General discusions

bober

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i give up, some one will have to test and post the screenies here in a reply and try to rebuild the same layout i made a while back.i dont have the time and patience to fight with this damn IP.Board script that is driving me nuts.

so if any one whats to have a crack at it, its all in a text file.

screenies.txt

Edited by bober

sorry i screwed everything last night,dunno what happened.

f****** forum wont let me post the screenies like i want to,same damn story as when i posted them a while back,this is driving me nuts.

What is wrong, how do you mean? Can't you use imageshack or kwikpiks for screenies?

well when i tried to edit 1st post to add new links,it screwed up the whole post by adding \ and %quote to every link and underline tags(not to mention it screwed up the color tags too). and it said that it couldint alow certain links cause they were badly formated (ie: www.whatever/apicture.34.jpg).this is not the first time iv had trouble arranging pictures and that everything gets completely screwed up.seems if i dont go thru the "insert picture" extention thingy,the ipb web script dosent like it.i managed to format the screenies like i wanted a while,back but when i added a new screenshot link it messes up the whole post,and at times it just deletes the whole thing.like i said i dont realy have the time to figure it out.ill try to give an other shot at it later this week.its just that i find it absurd that using links that work well in other forums dont work here at all.seems the bb code here is limited.lol all i want is to be able to post a link with a picture in a size that i give.no automatic resize crap or going thru the add image extention.sorry for the attitude :nunchaku:

Edited by bober

well when i tried to edit 1st post to add new links,it screwed up the whole post by adding \ and %quote to every link and underline tags(not to mention it screwed up the color tags too). and it said that it couldint alow certain links cause they were badly formated (ie: www.whatever/apicture.34.jpg).this is not the first time iv had trouble arranging pictures and that everything gets completely screwed up.seems if i dont go thru the "insert picture" extention thingy,the ipb web script dosent like it.i managed to format the screenies like i wanted a while,back but when i added a new screenshot link it messes up the whole post,and at times it just deletes the whole thing.like i said i dont realy have the time to figure it out.ill try to give an other shot at it later this week.its just that i find it absurd that using links that work well in other forums dont work here at all.seems the bb code here is limited.lol all i want is to be able to post a link with a picture in a size that i give.no automatic resize crap or going thru the add image extention.sorry for the attitude :nunchaku:

We have problems with bbcode, but we do hope that the new version of IPB, which should be released this year, won't have this issues since it suppose revolutionary..

updates:

- comctl32.dll.res (bitmaps and icons)

comctlzf8.th.jpgthpix.gif

91113123na3.jpg

- wucltui.dll.res (icon's formats and indexes)

"VISO Live" was meant to be run on a live system (for example, after Windows Update).

To run "Live": (extract "V'ISO" or "XPtsp", add batches from "VISO.Live.*.rar", start "1Copy.bat").

After patching, system will restart ...

VISO.Live.2.4.rar

- removed comctl32_ASMS.dll (i couldn't find it on the system)

- added copying and patching of:

"%SystemRoot%\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a\comctl32.dll"

"%SystemRoot%\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll"

patching all comctl32.dll changes BalloonTips icon :thumbsup_anim:

comctl2tw6.jpg

dialog 1020 for shell32

1020tc1.th.jpgthpix.gif

updates.rar

VISO.Live.2.4.rar

shell32.dialog1020.rar

Edited by amnesia

That copy box you posted had me thinking Amnesia... I always thought it look a bit wrong... So I took your idea and expanded on in a little...

post-8705-1226313341_thumb.jpg

And speaking of wrong, I found missing text in the Folder Options... So I quickly fixed that...

post-8705-1226313406_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stimpy

Stimpy ı think preview in LCD monitor is better ;)

And ı have some nice BMPs, ı will share them with bober and amnesia for adding Xptsp :)

23cx9.th.jpg

And what do you think about new WMP11 Glass? :D

If bober wants to add it into his project, ı can give res files :)

Color of it changeable...

26gj3.th.jpg

Edited by ALtF4

Stimpy ı think preview in LCD monitor is better ;)

And ı have some nice BMPs, ı will share them with bober and amnesia for adding Xptsp :)

Not sure what you mean by the LCD Preview, as it is dynamic and changes depending upon the image file that you have selected.

But it would be great to have some more cool backgrounds, if Bober wants to include them.

Edited by Stimpy

ill add all the work you guy suggested(nicely done btw)dunno when ill have time to update tho..im also thinking of giving my login info so people can update 1st post when you guys make updates and since im having less and less time to work on this.