[Closed] XPtsp General discusions

bober

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone I just want to say EXCELLENT work I used the latest version 18 and added the new res files and updated the batch file to include the resources ( the ones listed below ) and everything worked PERFECT. Once again thank and keep up the good work... :thumbsup_anim:

aclui.dll.res
fxsclnt.exe.res
fxsclntr.dll.res
fxscover.exe.res
ocgen.dll.res
snmpsnap.dll.res
acledit.dll.res

Edited by dolivas

actually i forgot all about it and was gonna upload it with the task manager bitmaps still in it,what ill do is include the res file in the post so people who dont want it can replace it.

edit; no update for 2day/2nite no time ;/

Edited by bober

Hey amnesia can you vistaize notepad2

something like that or tell me which icons U want :prop:

edit:

Eg1uAP6VMJ.png

edit2 100a.bmp

bq5CFvzu3S.png

p.s. there is a neat setting in Notepad2.ini just put both bmps in the Notepad2 folder :thumbsup_anim:

[Toolbar Images]
BitmapDefault=100.bmp
BitmapHot=100a.bmp

updated

bitmaps.rar

http://depositfiles.com/files/8k17v82v6

100.bmp

100a.bmp

Edited by amnesia

- dskquoui.dll.res (new avi)

- rundll32.exe.res (changed icon and added manifest, to make some dialogs look themed)

- shell32 string change to say "Hard Drive" instead of "Local"

B7gdOIsQUA.png

amnesia thanks for all the work you do on this project I have a question for you where do I add the explorer_Manifest.rar you posted and also where do I make the change for the shell32 string you posted. I have everything else you posted working great.

Thanks

dolivas

where do I add the explorer_Manifest.rar you posted and also where do I make the change for the shell32 string

U can open shell32.dll in Reshacker go to>String Table>588>1033 there is string 9402 to edit.

or

in Restorator go to >String>English again look for 9402.

explorer.exe in Restorator find Manifest>123 , if You Rename it to 1 it should do the trick or open .res file and drag 1 to Manifest

in Reshacker look for 24>123>1033> from Action menu choose Add a new resource>open .res file You've downloaded, delete 123 by rightclick on 123>1033

or

rightclick on 24>123>1033 Rename Resource to 1

Edited by amnesia

"VISO Live" was meant to be run on a live system (for example, after Windows Update).

To run "Live": (extract "V'ISO" or "XPtsp", add batches from "VISO.Live.*.rar", start "1Copy.bat").

After patching, system will restart ...

VISO.Live.2.7.rar

- added inetmgr.dll, smtpsnap.dll

- proper location of hhctrlui.dll (%SystemRoot%\system32\mui\0009\hhctrlui.dll)

- added command to delete manifest in explorer.exe

(%rh% %del% "%pat%\%name%.%ext%", "%pat%\%name%.%ext%", 24,, ) before patching it,

otherwise there would be 2.

p.s. i'm having a blast with Notepad2 (it looks and works sooo good)

LwKUaCF1k8.png

VISO.Live.2.7.rar

Notepad2.ico

Edited by amnesia

WOW! cool icon

And I think the green folder bitmaps are the best, but how about both :D (BTW let me know if you need a yellow favorites icon)

have U tried .ini settings i've mentioned in Post #890 ? i simply love those icons dancing on a toolbar :thumbsup_anim:

edit:

updated NotePad2 bitmaps in Post #890

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?sho...ost&p=36888

Edited by amnesia

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but some of the resources in (beta 19 addon) have the language code set as '0' instead of '1033'.

msgina.dll.res Bitmaps 111, 113, 125, 126, 138, 139 are all set at '0'.

shell32.dll.res Bitmaps 130, 137, 146, 148 are all set at '0'.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants