Size: 51,6

md5: EA9F70A4AE17B55219BD67E0AF71E931

http://rapidshare.com/files/168049790/XPtsp.v1.0.10b19_batch_pl.exe.html

or

http://w18.easy-share.com/1702586375.html

Edited by Rud

did you also replace text/strings?

also:

i have re-id'ed all the resource so they are united states.

currently uploading an other release to match the files suggested by amnesia.i have also included in 1st post the no-bitmap taskmgr.res

Edited by bober

No MadMaxX thats a windows bug the auto updates cpl, cant be fixed

yeah i guess u r right about that.....wuaucpl.cpl does have a 48*48 icon resource which doesn't show up for some reason (if somebody has ever found out a fix for this, pls let us know)

Not sure about the joy.cpl one

The joy.cpl does not have a 48*48 icon resource, hopefully this will be fixed in the next release :-)

heh, after installing the new one last night; I originally hated the green folder icons. After a few hours of use though they feel at home again :P gotta love it! GREAT work guys!

@amnesia, I dunno, after getting used to the green ones, I dont know if I would want to go back to the manilla for the start menu. Though I dont know how other people feel about that, I could see where you would want that for the start menu.

Edited by DyceFreak

heh, after installing the new one last night; I originally hated the green folder icons. After a few hours of use though they feel at home again :P gotta love it! GREAT work guys!

@amnesia, I dunno, after getting used to the green ones, I dont know if I would want to go back to the manilla for the start menu. Though I dont know how other people feel about that, I could see where you would want that for the start menu.

oh, yeah ? OK :P

CH5B2Ci9Hk.png

p.s. U may want to change shell32.dll icon 46. seems more appropriate for an open folder...

xy6IeUBUkT.png

20_37_.Green.rar

shell32.46.rar

Edited by amnesia

vey thanks Bober and all other friends here for this great work

what can i do to get it in french ?

very thanks

well youll have to set each resouces' lang id to french france and translate or copy over the matching fr strings,plus some bitmaps will have to be edited, and some avis too.

i can change the ids for ya to france but the rest youll have to do it.

also:

what do you guys think?

65922889xs5.png

30.ico

231.ico

Edited by bober

thx madmax, ill wait b4 a bit b4 including them.

amnesia about shell32.dll icon 46,isint that the search folder icon? i cheked with the original and its a folder with a magnifing glass.

also int he video properties,ive always hated the video card int he picture, not to mention its upsides down! lol.i made one but i cant do the mirroring effect(i only used paint dot net,so i dont realy have the tools to edit the picture,but i still have all the pics i used)

(yeah im an nvidia fan ;) )

32qv6.png

also, mr fixit over at ryans forum found a couple of typoes i amde in the batch when adding a couple of new resources,ill reupload to night as its pretty problematic.

Edited by bober

:sweatingbullets: Y'all sure have had a lot of discussion since I left! :thumbsup_anim: I've read many of the posts since my last post and, I'm like, wow, y'all done a lot of work to this project! I'm impressed (and amazed!)

I've posted GUI beta 21. I've updated resources to match batch beta 21, and I've added some code to dynamically build the list of files to patch based on the files in the source folder. This will allow us to add files to the main group of files to edit without having to edit the INI file every time.

I've also updated the changelog for the GUI on my website, as well as fixed a bunch of other stuff. I'll include the latest Drive Space Indicator in the next release.

Edited by dougiefresh

:sweatingbullets: Y'all sure have had a lot of discussion since I left! :thumbsup_anim: I've read many of the posts since my last post and, I'm like, wow, y'all done a lot of work to this project! I'm impressed (and amazed!)

I've posted GUI beta 21. I've updated resources to match batch beta 21, and I've added some code to dynamically build the list of files to patch based on the files in the source folder. This will allow us to add files to the main group of files to edit without having to edit the INI file every time.

I've also updated the changelog for the GUI on my website, as well as fixed a bunch of other stuff. I'll include the latest Drive Space Indicator in the next release.

yeah, all those new green folders amnesia is posting are jsut greate!

and thoses green toolbar icons are also looking greate amnesia!

also;

what do you guys think about the shortcut arrow,should it be included,should i remove the grey square around it?does it look like crap?lol

Edited by bober

yeah, all those new green folders amnesia is posting are jsut greate!

and thoses green toolbar icons are also looking greate amnesia!

Could not agree with you more

what do you guys think about the shortcut arrow,should it be included,should i remove the grey square around it?does it look like crap?lol

What are you waiting for! DO IT! :P

P.S. Is there any green Font folder icon that could be used to replace icon in control panel?

... not to mention its upsides down! lol.

1VHe6K4sy3.jpg

P.S. Is there any green Font folder icon that could be used to replace icon in control panel?

see attachment

80 Green Folders

http://depositfiles.com/files/twllw7kee

People icons

sure thing, i couldn't resist and abused first one a little :rolleyes: now it could pass as "i love my boss.ico" :evil:

HKHc231k1V.png

http://depositfiles.com/files/ugg1kldae

shell32.icon.39.rar

themeui.dll.8887.rar

Edited by amnesia

...but i cant do the mirroring effect(i only used paint dot net,so i dont realy have the tools to edit the picture,but i still have all the pics i used)

2 bober

Paint.NET Reflection Filter

http://boltbait.googlepages.com/reflections

just in case You'll need a monitor pick, i've added it and picks of cards

http://depositfiles.com/files/j6j9aeotf

Monitorblackdark.rar

Edited by amnesia

damnnnn, ure ma hero,lol i dont know how long i searched for a paint dot net pluging for that, but i always searched for "mirror".i never though of searching for reflection...lol. n e ways thx man.

Can I Ask what .res file Im going to replace to your xtsp when I want to replace bootscreen res files? I want to include my .res file to change my bootscreen so when I executed the xtsp it will include my .res patching...

Thank you!

I have a bug report for b21 (present in previous versions too).

In the Run box, the "OK" button is replaced with "??"

So the three buttons look like the attached .png

post-3472-1228036538.png

I corrected it in Polish b19. It is in shell32.dll.res dialog 1003.