[Closed] XPtsp General discusions

bober

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bootscreen "professional" should be working now, but maybe someone with eng xp pro can verify...

Confirmed 'Home' worked fine with previous 1.1 build. I'll try with this one too (pro, home, mce)

*Edit,

Confirmed new build branding is correct with MCE.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Confirmed 'Home' worked fine with previous 1.1 build. I'll try with this one too (pro, home, mce)

*Edit,

Confirmed new build branding is correct with MCE.

nice, thx for ure tests.

"..is there blue or green bitmaps integrated?

...my blue and green German resources will get ready soon.

Is it possible to upload them?

JBE"

i focused on only green resources,mr fixit is working on making them blue, so if you have some work done maybe you could "whiteboard" ure stuff mwith mrfixit's and agree on using one an others work, i dunno,so ask mr fixit.

considering everything is prety much finished ima take a break from all this.gona ponder the new se7en resources for a while.

Edited by bober

thanks guys i am testing this final version now i really would love to have a blue version maybe JBE and mr fixit can join forces and get something nice for us soon,

i have seen JBEs screens a few posts back and they do look impressive to say the least, and i really like the blue icons posted a few posts back also

thanks again guys good job all round :)

Great work m8s!

Thanks!

Polish version based on XPtsp.v1.1_batch. It is 7zsfx.

http://depositfiles.com/files/pxulxo6l9

34,1 MB

MD5: 8B24EFABE267674A2A219BE8321DDD2F

Bober

It is not easy to search other customization through this topic, so it would be useful to link this post from your the first one.

yeah i am 100% agree with RUD because it is not easy to find out other customization.So,Please bober try to update your first with the passage of time.

sorry amnesia

.....but there are just the same GREEN bitmaps in it.

....some BLUE ones available?

JBE

are these Green or Blue ? :ranting: have U checked ? :)

360362m.jpg 358314m.jpg 345002m.jpg

xpsp2res.dll.rar 1.25 MB

http://depositfiles.com/files/xy9n53oww

2 ALL

if U like to play with blue bitmaps and avis, here they are sorted by location...

_ResourcesBlueYellow.rar 20.8 MB

http://gettyfile.com/227816/

Edited by amnesia

I found another bug (I think).

In XP Pro and MCE, there's no problem. But XP Home is missing this bmp from the 'remote' tab of the system manager (right click My computer, select properties, click remote)post-3472-1229115344_thumb.jpg

well infact its not a bug, lol home dosent have a remote thingy..but the tab is there(i think its just different or something),so id have to chek out the differences in the sysdm.cpl and see whats going on.but ill see what i can do.

Edited by bober

Hi, y'all! I've been working on the live patching code for this project. It's proving to be more difficult than I thought.... But I do have some limited success with patching a live system! YAY! After many attempts to get the thing working, I've noticed a lot of icon changes as well as some dialog box changes. However, the logon screen got changed correctly during the shutdown but went back to XP standard after the reboot, so obviously I've still got some work to do. Just thought y'all might be interested....

EDIT: I won't release the v1.1 of the GUI until I get the live patching code figured out. It may be awhile....

Edited by dougiefresh