[AutoRun]

OPEN=XPpro\SETUP.exe

:P

Edited by mona

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a possible way to remove them permanently? its quite confusing specially you really have unknown devices you might overlook or think those drivers that your going install doesnt work anymore.

to remove them permanently U'll have to rightclick on devmgmt.msc, compmgmt.msc, choose Author.

in the applet, from the menu>View>uncheck "Show Hidden Devices", close the applet and say Yes to save changes.

btw these r not unknown, but NonPlugNPlay and what U call confusing is informative to others :)

U can use attached ones without hidden devices shown.

without.NonPlugNPlay.rar

Thanks but still the same issue.

here is what I get

91397057yd6.th.jpg

and I need that setup.exe tries to launch XPpro\\i386\\WINNT32.exe instead of i386\\WINNT32.exe

Please try to make it like the one in the pack with Autoplay folder which contains setup.cdd. You can also give me the source and I'll try to make it how I need it. Which way is easy for U.

Thanks for your time

Kaylar try this

Download

to amnesia I created this icon please see icon.7z

I try this and the blue version is amazing. :thumbsup_anim:

Good job.

But There is one mistake for me:THE END OF THE SETUP I GET UTIL.EXE ERROR.

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME WHAT'S WRONG. :g:

if the util.exe is the exact file,then xptsp dosent touch it and i dont think there even is a util.exe in windows.

_Update.01.11.09 (74 .res files + 2 .msc files in \Extra folder) :0)

5.78 MB md5: 55FA46760B9E8FB6C32E3915C3E7CC26

http://depositfiles.com/files/gf38w7mom

p.s. huge thanks to mona for researching the files that needed update

Sorry for not being able to figure things out, but the threads gotten as bit confusing. I used Dougie's version and it worked perfectly. I'd like to try the version - is there a changelog? Is Amnesia/the blue patch able to patch a Live system?

If someone doesn't mind bringing it up to speed in a few lines, I'd appreciate it, it's an awesome patch!!!

Just a FYI why I quoted the above, just one of the update posts I didn't understand :confused02:

Thanks guys/gals

like i said earlier, i was sick, and btw still am a bit.. this is ridiculous,this crappy virus or whatever i got is with me for 17 days and still going... any ways ive asked 2 members if they would like to take the reigns(fixit and amnesia as they have shown great interest and skill for editing the resources.)about the change logs , its my fault i kinda got lazy there sorry but life just got its way of throwing things a us that make it difficult to give time on the things we like/do/manage. again i am sorry about this.

Polish version XPtsp v.1.3 with last amnesia's update "_Update.01.11.09"

http://depositfiles.com/files/39aflnf27

md5: B33D465B4C5AE1D75DD6637E9429693E

rud if you could also post size, i would be happy to add ure distro to 1 st post when i can

Edited by bober

If someone doesn't mind bringing it up to speed in a few lines, I'd appreciate it, it's an awesome patch!!!

Just a FYI why I quoted the above, just one of the update posts I didn't understand :confused02:

_Update.01.11.09.7z (74 .res files + 2 .msc files in \Extra folder)

meaning updated resources (new bitmaps, icons and some dialogs in .res files).

- U can add these files to the batch version of XPtsp (\Resources folder) with WinRar.

- or, to update a live system > extract XPtsp to a folder, add-overwrite updated .res files to the \Resources folder and .msc to the \Extra folder. add batches from VISO.Live.2.7 and start "1Copy.bat".

After patching, system will restart ...

Edited by amnesia

bober,

it's not really that big of a deal, don't think you should be apologizing for anything. We all have work/school/life/etc. Sorry you're sick, hope you get better soon bro :thumbsup_anim:

thanks amnesia for the explanation!

Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers, just trying to make a clean install and find out which one I like best!

like i said earlier, i was sick, and btw still am a bit.. this is ridiculous,this crappy virus or whatever i got is with me for 17 days and still going... any ways ive asked 2 members if they would like to take the reigns(fixit and amnesia as they have shown great interest and skill for editing the resources.)about the change logs , its my fault i kinda got lazy there sorry but life just got its way of throwing things a us that make it difficult to give time on the things we like/do/manage. again i am sorry about this.

rud if you could also post size, i would be happy to add ure distro to 1 st post when i can

Name:XPtsp.v1.3pl.7z.exe

Size: 33,8 MB

If someone would like to use sfx of 7z

Config.7z

;!@Install@!UTF-8! 

Title="XP Theme Source Patcher v.1.3"

BeginPrompt="\tDo wykorzystania z Windows XP.\n\nXPTSP podmienia zasoby takie jak: ikony, bitmapy, \nAVI itp. z innych modifikator

i do know of the advantage of z7(best compression) but the biggest flaw of 7z is that the archive is not updatable thus why i kept on using rar sfx.(the .7z file i mean,hell id love to see an updatable 7z sfx but lets not wish for the moon or the sun)

EDIT: @dougiefresh, i believe there are 2 Lines that must be corrected. Found this out when making my XptspScritLive

WUAUCPL.MUI=%Sys%\WUAUCPL.CPL.MUI
WUCLTUI.MUI=%Sys%\WUCLTUI.DLL.MUI

Heres an XptspScript For Live Patching. Its just 50~70 Lines or so. this actually took 3 hours total with testing. i was way off from my estimate of 2-3 days.

Written in Autoit3.

*Note: This Script Just patch the Files in "Windows\" and "System32\", i just wanted the "main" files to be patched. Also, it does NOT keep the backup files

Instruction:

1. Extract Xptsp v1.X batch or Higher

2. Place XptspScriptLive.v1.0.exe in Directory containing XPtsp.bat

3. Run Script

Simple eZ and Fast. Enjoy

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/?maymoydtoyt

Edited by RisingXun

i do know of the advantage of z7(best compression) but the biggest flaw of 7z is that the archive is not updatable thus why i kept on using rar sfx.(the .7z file i mean,hell id love to see an updatable 7z sfx but lets not wish for the moon or the sun)

So, it is to necessary to add extra batch and some files to enable recompress entire XPtsp with itself :-)

With those extra files the pack should be smaller.

Please look at small addon to XPtsp. Extract to your "XPtsp.v1.3_batch" folder and run "compress 7zsfx.cmd".

The result is saved in ..\

Modify the addon as you wish.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlotnqwknun

Size: 512 KB

Md5: CE96EE13433F1108CF85E99250550D9D

2 Rud

U may like-want 7-zip SFX 1.2.4.1238 stable

Yes, it is OK.

Thanks

Now, I think it is worth to put blue version into one pack.

It was mentioned about prokazzza's autorun and last time when I checked it, the main setup.ini was in English.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4827

That autorun is easier to translate and use Polish characters.