[Tool]XPtsp v.x batch addon

bober

can i confirm does this include...

uap replacements?

vista screen savers?

& what mouse cursors does it include?

-sorry user images are the same,but it migh be an idea to add or replace them.

-a screensaver repalcement is included but its not vista's,but again i will prolly add them in next release.(could you post some screen shots of what vista's screen saver looks like,or better,a direct link to it.)

and as for mouse cursors it has a vista-ish repalcement,but its not animated.(i might be able to do soemthign about this..)

as for ure question about the bootfile. to make ure iso bootable, u can either make a bootfile from an xp bootable cd that you have via various iso managers, or you can just use rvm integrator to build ure iso.(remember this addon/tool is for use with ryan vm integrator,if you just want to execute the paching progress manually plz read 1st post for a link to the manual patcher.)

hi

i'm having the following "problems"

- You used an image to small (1024x768) for logonui.exe screen. I'm using 1680x1050 resolution and that looks ugly.

- Windows in explorer have a bug with that modified theme

cpvisualbugvl4.th.png

I'll post if I will find more

-ill include a better looking image in logonui for next release(will 1920x1440 24bit 7.91 MB picture do ? its ben included for next rel.)

-as you can see i dont have the problem(im using 1680x1050 )

29558340jj7.th.png

btw Kaylar,isint Last xp warez?i just hope none of the work done here will be in the next version of it.

aslo,thx for the feedback guys ,but plz comment in the "offcial" thread next time,its easyer for me to track down problems,thx.

this tool is maintained here ,so if you have any problems with the actual files or anything related(info,change log etc..) to the patch process plz comment there .you can also see screenshots.

Edited by bober

btw Kaylar,isint Last xp warez?i just hope none of the work done here will be in the next version of it.

Yes, LastXP is warez. :thumbsdown_anim: Unfortunately, all good work gets pirated eventually.

DriverPacks have been targets for a long time. XPtsp will be no different unfortunately.

Warez means pirated or "Illegaly" obtained software...

There was a couple of huge posts promoting the use and distribution of it.

Meaning when you get a copy of windows from the internet or for 2bucks from the vendor on the corner, it is warez and illegal. Most software has to be paid for and there are a lot of people that just find "Free" or "Super-cheap" to download and this is what was suggested.

Hi Bober

Nice to see succession of V'ISO here :),Im Ricks V'iso user untill version 8.2.1

I have some questions about your XP resources patcher,I have a XP(sp3 english) ISO that integrated WMP11,IE7and SP3UpdatePack,Can I use your XP resources patcher on my XP ?

and what does it mean "NOT COMPATBLE WITH NLITE" ?,Does it mean I'll lost chance to reduce some components from my XP If patched with your resources patcher?

Questions maybe stupid, I'll download it and try it.

and what does it mean "NOT COMPATBLE WITH NLITE" ?,Does it mean I'll lost chance to reduce some components from my XP If patched with your resources patcher?

This only refers to the addon. The standalone installer does not require RVMI or Nlite, and will patch your source without issue.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3842

• 3 weeks later...
yup exactly, and even if you have removed components via nlite or any other method it wont matter,as the script checks for the exsistance of the files b4 patching.

This "thing" is really good. Do you have any hopes of making it international multi language too?(German Language would be nice if you can)

Thank you

Edited by qwesta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bober !

[sorry for my poor english :P ]

Any ideas about following resources :D : ACLEDIT.DLL, ACLUI.DLL,CERTWIZ.OCX (XP SP3), HNETCFG.DLL, INETMGR.DLL (bmps), NTMSMGR.DLL (bmps 222 & 223), SYSMON.OCX ?

Like u can guess, i'm user (Ricks' version 1rst, yours after) of this great utility and ressources(but in french ,fr-FR). Then, can i publish fr-FR version of your resources here and at this French updatepacks & addons site

use m$ makecabe on the *.cab file

like so:

makecab urecabfile.cab

also what do you mean?:

"Any ideas about following resources : ACLEDIT.DLL, ACLUI.DLL,CERTWIZ.OCX (XP SP3), HNETCFG.DLL, INETMGR.DLL (bmps), NTMSMGR.DLL (bmps 222 & 223), SYSMON.OCX ?"

Edited by bober

• 3 months later...