Bold Fortunes forum, what happened ?

Sull

Hello,

Anyone know what went down with Bold's forum, all of a sudden it went offline and has not returned ?

As I heard before, he said that his site was hosted on some free hosting server and that it can be shutdown without previous notice, that's why his guide was hosted on WinCert..

Yes, the site is gone, and will not be coming back this time. The site was actually owned by Sadie, a generous lady from England who gave me the site to further my work on Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide.

She apparently let it go. And I can't blame her, she's been paying for it for over three years. The domain name was picked up by some magazine subscription service.

But...

... that's why his guide was hosted on WinCert..

Let your friends know about this change so N1K and WinCert can benefit from the traffic from my site. I'll be keeping my guide updated here on WinCert.

Yes, the site is gone, and will not be coming back this time. The site was actually owned by Sadie, a generous lady from England who gave me the site to further my work on Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide.

I'm not glad that your site has shut down, but I'm glad to see you back.. ^_^

• 1 month later...

To everyone's surprise, the site went back online a couple of weeks ago. Ugh! I'm just so tired of this.

Most of you know that it's not actually my site, but it belongs to Sadie, a generous lady in England, who gave me the site because she believed in my work on Slimming Down Windows XP: The Complete Guide.

It not actually being my site is sometimes (and too often now) very frustrating. I never know what's going on when something happens. It sure looked like it was gone for good this time when someone else had hold of its domain name.

No matter, I was tired of moderating a forum. I have made the forum Read Only now. I want to get back to having fun with my computer.