Moved to Windows Customization

AMIRZ

:) Hello, If you want to explore some or all of my threads later with future development and updates, you can/will see them on Windows Customization (moved) instead of add ons division here.

Once again, if you want to create add ons of them, please feel free to do it, and post them on Add ons later. It will be useful for most of us. (otherwise i personally never used Nlite. I only do it with my Toshiba Recovery Console. It's useful for making all customized Vista/Xp DVD/VCD by some tweaks,) but i start learning Nlite now. I realize It will be more useful.

See you in Windows Customization. In the future, i will also post some add ons here. My first/former place in Wincert was here.

If you also have some application/tools (as non add-ons), please post them there (Windows Customization) prior.

Thanks to Admin and Add-Ons Moderators for giving permision and making everything ordered. Wincert Rocks!! ;)

Also special/personal credit to : N1K, Ricktendo, Kelsenellenelvian, Cihan, Xprox, and many people for giving real supports and info.

Regards, Amirz :welcome:

Edited by AMIRZ

:) Hello, If you want to explore some or all of my threads later with future development and updates, you can/will see them on Windows Customization (moved) instead of add ons division here.

Once again, if you want to create add ons of them, please feel free to do it, and post them on Add ons later. It will be useful for most of us. (otherwise i personally never used Nlite. I only do it with my Toshiba Recovery Console. It's useful for making all customized Vista/Xp DVD/VCD by some tweaks,) but i start learning Nlite now. I realize It will be more useful.

See you in Windows Customization. In the future, i will also post some add ons here. My first/former place in Wincert was here.

If you also have some application/tools (as non add-ons), please post them there (Windows Customization) prior.

Thanks to Admin and Add-Ons Moderators for giving permision and making everything ordered. Wincert Rocks!! ;)

Also special/personal credit to : N1K, Ricktendo, Kelsenellenelvian, Cihan, Xprox, and many people for giving real supports and info.

Regards, Amirz :welcome:

Hi man ,just slow down your steps,I have some words to you, Can you create mirror to your amazing stuff for me as that 4share.com link never work to me.