[Request] Would like to make custom XP install

Nai

Hello everyone, I have 5 old computers that I'm donating to a local charity. Before I donate them I'd like to wipe and install windows XP on them...

I don't want to have to do this five times so I'm looking to create a single installation disk that has all the stuff I want to install... List below.

I have seen some of these addons here and elsewhere and was wondering if I should just collect them all and then add them via nlite or if I should try and create a single addon pack??? Advice would be nice...

.inf advanced install\uninstall Regtweak

Acrobat 9 Reader

Adobe Shockwave & Flash

CabTool 1.8

CalcPlus v1.3

ClearType PowerToy

Convert 4.10

Damn Nfo Viewer 2.10RC3

Direct X

Google Hacks v1.5

J2SE Runtime Environment

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2 SP1

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5

Microsoft TimeZone

Microsoft Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel v2.1

Microsoft Visual J# Version 2.0

MS Font Properties Extension

MS MakeCab (Vista SP1 Vers)

MSConfig

MSConfig CPL.dll/.ocx/.ax Register/Unregister Regtweak

MSI CleanUp Utility 4.4

Open cmd Here v1.0.4

Runtimes AddOn

Services and Devices v2.7

Startup Control Panel 2.8

TCP/IP Half-Open Connections = 100 (Default 10)

TweakUI PowerToy v2.10.0.0

Unlocker 1.8.7

User Accounts 2 CPL

Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable (v2)

Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable

Hello everyone, I have 5 old computers that I'm donating to a local charity. Before I donate them I'd like to wipe and install windows XP on them...

That is very honourable of you, however, unless you are also going to donate five licenses of Windows XP, you shouldn't install it on the PCs, then give them away.

While it may still be generous of you to equip the new owners with a system that works out of the box and features a well-known and still popular OS, you'd also make them use warez and they may not even know it!

In your case, unless the required licenses are included, you'd be better of either installing no OS at all and just donating the HW or installing a Linux distribution, possibly the newbie-friendly Ubuntu, to keep the new owners out of potential trouble.

Anyway, not trying to teach you about software licenses, just giving a friendly advice in case you overlooked the problematic.

Maybe the new owners (a school possibly) already owns a couple of licenses for XP and has some to spare - then you could of course preinstall without fear.

It may be best to check this beforehand.

I certainly do not want a generous donator be accused of spreading warez :/