DNS Issues

NIM

Well,

we really don't have luck.. :(

We've change our hosting provider to get away from the hacker that has targeted us for some unknown reason. Now, when we've settled with our new host, a new problem. After I've discovered that I can't access I tried to ping it by an IP address and I was able to ping it successfully. So that was obviously a DNS problem.

I've reported this issue to our host and I got fast reply after several minutes..

Hi,

I have checked and found that the DNS zone file was missing that has been setup now. Please allow sometime for DNS propagation and your site will start loading fine.

- But, how on earth did that file got removed/deleted???

So, if you see the forum now, that means DNS propagation has finished on your side. As usual, I do apologize for this problem, but at least we didn't loose anything from the forums :)

Regards,

Nik

3 times in one week :S

Well Rick, how would you called this except bad luck. Not one of these three times was my fault. What can I do? :(

Here is what our host said regarding this issue:

Well this can happen due to cPanel malfunction and hope it won't be repeated in future.

-I'm certainly hope that it won't happen it the future too..