FAO MGadAllah

ST33L

salam affendi - sorry if this doesnt make sense :blush:

Me and the girlfriend were looking to go to Egypt for a holiday early/mid next year.

Maybe we could meet up with ya for some communal smoking :P

I never got to visit the museum last visit as the flight from luxor to cairo was delayed due to weather. Just about got to see pyramids!

cio for now

You are welcome :welcome: , and if you want to arrange for your trip details, we can have some chit chat on any messenger or skype.

and don't worry it is free of charge :P

Actually I used to travel inside Egypt and did met many friends came from many different places all over the world.

I used to go to SINAI, Hurghada , etc...

Actually I do like to know new people from different places, also talking to foreigners did improved my English very well.

Also here in Egypt even if you do not know some one before you come you will find th people very friendly and have the well to help tourists a lot

Thanks

Mohamed

It is not just because it is my country... BUT you will enjoy it as you can never imagine, especially when you plan for every thing,

and if I count places to visit, one year is not enough...YES 365 is not enough, beside it is not expensive because 1 us$ = 5.75 L.E.

Knowing someone there already is a huge advantage I will certainly get in contact with ya nearer the time bud.

Congratz to the diiiirty Croatian leathered bracket booooy on his marrage to greeny eyed girl I wish them both the best of luck in the future.

Maybe they can plan a trip at the same time we go too how cool would tha be! B)

ST33333333333L