New skin on Wincert

NIM

Dear members and guests,

as you can see our default skin has been redesigned to better match our frontpage (http://www.wincert.net).

With this done the whole site now has the same colors and looks more professional :) We also wanted to make it as "light" as possible, so it is even more friendly for our dial-up users.

We're still have some minor bugs for IE8 and Chrome users, but hey, those browsers are still in beta stage anyway :)

If you notice any issues related with the new skin, please report in this topic.

Thanks,

WinCert.net Administration Team

Just a little post to say if you are using Firefox, you can also customize the images on the new forum skin using the Firefox extension "My Image Here" https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/3811

Could also be useful for the administrator for testing images on the site, don't have to go in the directory folder to change the images to see the result.

Or for someone who really hate the square flags, so it could replace the current one with rectangular flags of his choice ! :D

Here an example :)

Skin_customization_thumb.jpg

Just a little post to say if you are using Firefox, you can also customize the images on the new forum skin using the Firefox extension "My Image Here" https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/3811

Could also be useful for the administrator for testing images on the site, don't have to go in the directory folder to change the images to see the result.

Or for someone who really hate the square flags, so it could replace the current one with rectangular flags of his choice ! :D

Here an example :)

Skin_customization_thumb.jpg

Please send me those icons, they look better than original ones. ^_^

Please send me those icons, they look better than original ones ^_^

o.k ! but I will have to make them in .Gif format, because they are Png images.

Just discover that I can also customize avatars with the "My Image Here" Firefox extension, I change Rick avatar !! :P

Rick_avatar_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

If I click on General on the main page, I get the General Subforums with the blue bar with the titles, like in your scrennshot, it on the main page that we (or I) don't have those titles anymore... :huh:

My screenshot was showing the new main page versus the old main page !