Why aren't the addons working..?

Talisman

Guys I've been using nlite for a long time. But now most of the addons are not working. It integrates with nlite, but doesn't get installed when I install windows. I've come down to v1.4.5 from 1.4.9. Still no remedy...can someone help??

Edited by Talisman

Well...there are many addons like ur CPL Pack, lite addon, runtimes and loads of others. Last time I made my compilation, where evrything worked perfectly. Is the RVM 1.0.1 causing any problems (I personally prefer this 1 though)? Or should I use Red's update pack (which I've used in my previous compilation)?

P.S. - Posting this pic. Here's all the addons. Very few of them works (hardly 5-6 of them). Please check it out and guide me if u can.

Thanks a lot...

post-10001-1221363108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Talisman

First thing is to look for updated versions of all of these addons. Especially with the release of sp3 there have been problems caused. Make sure your slipstream of sp3 went ok (if it was needed). Slipstreaming sp3 using normal methods have proven to be troublesome in a vista environment if not done correctly. Once you have tested your sp3 slipstream and integrated all of the addons using updated addons test your iso again.

If you still seem to be having a problem your best bet is to use a small amount of these addons at a time. Then test your iso in a virtual environment. If it works... then add a few more addons. Keep doing this until it breaks. Once you find the problematic addon it is best to report the issue in the addons thread so it can be fixed.

The latest beta of the RVM Integrator has fixed many SP3 related issues.

You can try the latest beta here:

http://integrator.siginetsoftware.com/inde...dons&id=212

Currently you can grab Beta5.1. But Beta6 is going to be online very soon. I am putting some finishing touches to it now. ;)