how to add context menu

shahed

Hi

Am trying to add ONLY a context menu. For example i want to have this as the name "tools" eg

Tools>addon maker, script editor, and so on

Basically all my tools and utilities are located in system32/tools directory, and i want to access them via context menu (right click>tools) and also have 2 or 3 menu's inside the "tools" context menu, and have them pointed to my exe files which are located in system32/tools directory.

How do i add this context menu(s) via inf?

A basic inf template for this will do, as i do have a bit experience with inf files.

Thank you

I think in addition to the context menu you need a program...Look at my cmenu addon or kels uber pack, they both have a context menu editor

Thanks rick, i will have a quick look at your cmenu and kels uberpack addons inf file

Install CMenu and then use the CMExtEd.exe to add any new context menu entries/programs/groups you may want...then export the changes you made from the registry, convert them to inf and add them to my cmenu inf file

Thanks for your help rick, i will do that and will let you know.

Btw am trying to add these context menu for vista x86 OS not XP

Thank you

EDIT:

It worked. Thanks so much ricks :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by shahed