[Solved] Any Web-Hosts out there?

ricktendo

I have a UpdatePack for Spanish XP Sp3 and was wondering if anybody out there would be so kind as to help me with a website...something simple (nothing fancy) like this for the WMP11 Slipstreamer or Vista Codec Pack

Important: I live in Central America, I cannot pay you so if anybody would be so generous as to offer your services free :blush:

ty for reading

Rick

I have a UpdatePack for Spanish XP Sp3 and was wondering if anybody out there would be so kind as to help me with a website...something simple (nothing fancy) like this for the WMP11 Slipstreamer or Vista Codec Pack

Important: I live in Central America, I cannot pay you so if anybody would be so generous as to offer your services free :blush:

ty for reading

Rick

I'm disappointed that you haven't asked me first Rick, you know I would help you with this. I told you before that when you decide to go with this, contact me.

You have PM and consider your problem solved. ;)

ty for reading

Rick

Rick,

contact me on PM

Regards

VJ