InterfaceLIFT wallpapers

NIM

Hi guys,

I have an idea about a program which could be very useful and popular. I already talked with Legolash about this but Baran SEREN could be interested also, since he's a good coder too.

I'm constantly downloading new wallpapers from the best site for HQ wallpapers IMHO. http://interfacelift.com

Now, could anyone make an application where you could:

-choose where to automatically download new wallpapers locally on your drive..

-choose which resolution to download

-automatically change your wallpapers as soon the new one is published on that site.

-dual monitor support?

Since, I'm not a programmer and I don't know much about coding, I'm wondering if this is possible and if anyone of you coders can do it?

Cheers..

Hey N1k, I've talked with Baran about your wish.

He says that its possible to code a program with your requests, and maybe dual monitor support would be hard to maintain. But he's now busy with his addon builder tool, and he doesnt want to start a new one without finishing his current tool. Its not even went final. And register dll functions getting his all day :S

But he's willing to help you asap. Wait for his response ;)

Hey N1k, I've talked with Baran about your wish.

He says that its possible to code a program with your requests, and maybe dual monitor support would be hard to maintain. But he's now busy with his addon builder tool, and he doesnt want to start a new one without finishing his current tool. Its not even went final. And register dll functions getting his all day :S

But he's willing to help you asap. Wait for his response ;)

I wrote it dll register module. :)

Hi N1K your idea not hardest. One site shared this by algoritms or rss support i coded to downloader and wallpaper changer but i'm not any time developed programs to dual monitors :confused02: search and say to my suggest.

Edited by Baran SEREN

By "support for dual monitors, I didn't mean necessary to have an option to use one wallpaper stretched on both screens. I'm mostly using one wallpaper for each of the monitors :) Maybe it's easier to achieve this..

• 1 month later...
By "support for dual monitors, I didn't mean necessary to have an option to use one wallpaper stretched on both screens. I'm mostly using one wallpaper for each of the monitors :) Maybe it's easier to achieve this..

I've also been looking for something like what N1K is describing. Is there any chance you guys have started to develop this? I'm not looking for dual monitor support, just automated downloading from IFL...

• 3 months later...

I have used this Gadget "interfacelift_v3" in almost a year, and I have never had problems. In the last 14 days it has only downloaded an empty file with the name of the picture and .jpg extension. Do you have any idea, what could be wrong? Is my version too old? If so, where can I download a new version?

Edited by Sjakalen

I have used this Gadget "interfacelift_v3" in almost a year, and I have never had problems. In the last 14 days it has only downloaded an empty file with the name of the picture and .jpg extension. Do you have any idea, what could be wrong? Is my version too old? If so, where can I download a new version?

Yeah, same issue here..