[AddOn] The KMPlayer v2.9.4.1433

Gorki

The KMPlayer

1433enay7.jpg

The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.

The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user

Edited by Gorki

I use KM it is a very good player and plays most everything without the need for codec

Yep..it plays all sorts of media files,and provides many advanced features like filters,visualizations and tweaks like transparency etc....

If anyone has some cool skin for this great app,feel free to upload it so I could add it to addon. :icon_cool:

Edited by Gorki

• 2 weeks later...

if i use this will it also play stuff from my web browser too? say.. like firefox for example? right now i'm using quicktime alternative and realalternative for such things. but if this does what those do as well, then i could get rid of those other two programs :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello Gorki!

One question: Is your version of the KMP quite the same with the final (v2.9.3.1428) like here?

Thanks in advance

Huberer

Nope,mine is beta. That link points to Final version,and they only lunch final version when they fix all bugs in betas...

I could upload this latest final version if you and other users would like that? :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated!

Aldo my addon (including skins) is significantly greater than original installer 19.4Mb Vs 12.4Mb I still decide to keep up updating this great player including addon. I hope you like it as I do. :)