KMPlayer Association

thilakshan

Hi i was wondering if there is a way to make kmplayer the default player with registry and wht not

i really like this player and i want it to take over media player after the first logon makeing kmplayer the default player to play both dvd/media/audio

thanks alot

Hi i was wondering if there is a way to make kmplayer the default player with registry and wht not

i really like this player and i want it to take over media player after the first logon makeing kmplayer the default player to play both dvd/media/audio

thanks alot

thilakshan why did you open another thread (and other two forums as well) for this? since I already replied you.

It's not problem to do it,but it takes time to sweep like more than 3000 registry entries each one, one by one to remove/edit what is necessary so that KMplayer would be associated as default player for nearly 40 associations + DVD,AUDIO,AUDIO CD,... like I posted on screenshot in my previous post mentioned above.

People have other obligations too other than jumping ASAP as other people would wont them to do.

Please be patient and level headed when asking and opening another threads.

Edited by Gorki

It's not problem to do it,but it takes time to sweep like more than 3000 registry entries each one, one by one to remove/edit what is necessary so that KMplayer would be associated as default player for nearly 40 associations + DVD,AUDIO,AUDIO CD,... like I posted on screenshot in my previous post mentioned above.

Gorki, I was thinking, rather than registering the file association manually, how about I try using autoit to launch the player, going into the association/capture screen, and associate all extension (using Select All button), then close the program? Thus letting the program write into the registry. Less error of course and u do not have to comb 3000+ registry entries manually.

well better than all this

just run RegShot and take a shot

then go into KMplayer and associate all extension

then make the second shot and then you got all the registery to need

a small check and it`s on