But you really made me laught very much Rick :D

Guest snakecracker
He didnt say bad thing :D

He was just kidding

But you really made me laught very much Rick :D

i know i was kinding 2. lol

when you said that i couldn't stop laughing lol

i still am lol

well at least you know my room will be clean and will sound like a BH-64 (Black Hawk) just landed on-top of me. lol

HOLY CHIT!!! That many fans will sound like a helli all the time in your bedroom..

I have to say that I don't like my PC sound at all. It is to loud, especially if I play some FPS games. During the game I have a feeling that it will fly away :D

My next PC will be as quiet as possible. I won't make same mistake twice :)

Guest snakecracker
I have to say that I don't like my PC sound at all. It is to loud, especially if I play some FPS games. During the game I have a feeling that it will fly away :D

My next PC will be as quiet as possible. I won't make same mistake twice :)

and mine will be cooler than my computer i got now lol =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snakecracker

this is how its looking =]

Pc Case: Antec - Nine Hundred

MB: Asus P5K SE/EPU

Memory: OCZ Desktop 2x2GB DDR2 6400 ReaperX Enhanced x2

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

HDD: Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500GB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Disk Drive

Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8800GT 512MB

PSU: OCZ Technology 700W Active PFC GameXStream SLI Ready

OEM: Windows Vista ultimate x64

i may have liquid cooling system built in as well. But im not sure yet....

I won't this computer to be fast as you can see.

Over Time i'm going to add More Memory and other parts to make it More faster.

im hoping to get some money off my family soon (Chrismas) and start building. =]

If you think something could be better please tell me! lol Thanks

SnakeCracker

Edited by snakecracker

Hi snakecracker

Might I suggest some prebuilt PCs from a shop where I bought mine: Extremetek Store

They offer some really good deals.

All PCs come without monitor, keyboard and mouse however they also got a 22" Widescreen LCD 1680 x 1050 5ms - black to black: GNR TS2200WA and for 50 more euro you get a Logitech Laser Cordless Desktop S520 mouse and keyboard combo.

I think they ship to Europe (not only to Italy) as a friend of mine ordered his system from France.

felix.

Guest snakecracker
Hi snakecracker

Might I suggest some prebuilt PCs from a shop where I bought mine: Extremetek Store

They offer some really good deals.

All PCs come without monitor, keyboard and mouse however they also got a 22" Widescreen LCD 1680 x 1050 5ms - black to black: GNR TS2200WA and for 50 more euro you get a Logitech Laser Cordless Desktop S520 mouse and keyboard combo.

I think they ship to Europe (not only to Italy) as a friend of mine ordered his system from France.

felix.

Thanks For The Links and Advice. :icon_cool:

But i have already started building my System. :);)

Hello snakecracker

I have a few suggestions for your build and a few questions.

First questions. Where are you getting your parts from? There is a site I use, www.tigerdirect.com it has good deals on computer parts (most of the time). And what parts do you already have?

Next suggestions. The P5K SE/EPU is a kind of flimsy board. The SATA plugs are in the worst spot (how they are positioned, if you have clip SATA cables its almost imposable to unclip them when the MoBo is in). Other then that, its not to bad of a board. The Q6600 is one of the best quad core CPU's out there, best bang for your buck. If you are going to get a watercooling system, dont buy the premade systems, there not the greatest. If you want a watercooling system, build your own, you will save money on it. When looking for ram, look for 1066+, you will notice a difference over 800 when gaming. And in an earlier post, technology advances so fast, it would be a good idea to get a 260/280 card. There is a great improvement in speed from the 8800 to the 2xx series.

Edited by x-shadow-x

Guest snakecracker
Hello snakecracker

I have a few suggestions for your build and a few questions.

First questions. Where are you getting your parts from? There is a site I use, www.tigerdirect.com it has good deals on computer parts (most of the time). And what parts do you already have?

Next suggestions. The P5K SE/EPU is a kind of flimsy board. The SATA plugs are in the worst spot (how they are positioned, if you have clip SATA cables its almost imposable to unclip them when the MoBo is in). Other then that, its not to bad of a board. The Q6600 is one of the best quad core CPU's out there, best bang for your buck. If you are going to get a watercooling system, dont buy the premade systems, there not the greatest. If you want a watercooling system, build your own, you will save money on it. When looking for ram, look for 1066+, you will notice a difference over 800 when gaming. And in an earlier post, technology advances so fast, it would be a good idea to get a 260/280 card. There is a great improvement in speed from the 8800 to the 2xx series.

Hello, and welcome to wincert. :D

I'm getting my parts from from different places. 1st is pcworld. 2nd is maplin. and 3rd is amazon.co.uk i have my PC Case already (its on the way being deliverd just before X-Mas.)

and thats it at the mo.

i have been looking for 1066Mhz DDR2 Memory. i found some On Amazon. which i'm Thinking of Buying....

i was looking at the 280 Cards but they are too much money. my friend has 2 of them (i think but i know he has one) and i think im going with water cooling system.

Thanks mate. :)

I think PCWorld just links to other websites to sell the products. I have never used maplin before, but it looks like some of there prices are kind of high. Amazon isnt to bad of a place to buy stuff, I have bought from them acouple of times, but then I found NCIX and Tigerdirect (But no NCIX in the UK, and doesnt ship to UK). Yes, if you can find some good 1066 for a reasonable price, get it. What kind of OS are you getting (x86/x64)? If 64, you can pick up 4gb's of of ram for a good price.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3655524&CatId=3413
or
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4098447&CatId=3413

Yes the 2xx cards are expencive, the 260's arnt to bad (if you dont get the superclocked version). You can take a look here, there are some bundles which you might like too.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?keywords=GTX+260&searchbtn.x=0&searchbtn.y=0

One thing to remember when using watercooling, build it OUTSIDE the case and let it run for 24hours+. If there is a leak, it could fry your components. ;)

Guest snakecracker
Thanks mate. :)

I think PCWorld just links to other websites to sell the products. I have never used maplin before, but it looks like some of there prices are kind of high. Amazon isnt to bad of a place to buy stuff, I have bought from them acouple of times, but then I found NCIX and Tigerdirect (But no NCIX in the UK, and doesnt ship to UK). Yes, if you can find some good 1066 for a reasonable price, get it. What kind of OS are you getting (x86/x64)? If 64, you can pick up 4gb's of of ram for a good price.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3655524&CatId=3413
or
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4098447&CatId=3413

Yes the 2xx cards are expencive, the 260's arnt to bad (if you dont get the superclocked version). You can take a look here, there are some bundles which you might like too.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?keywords=GTX+260&searchbtn.x=0&searchbtn.y=0

One thing to remember when using watercooling, build it OUTSIDE the case and let it run for 24hours+. If there is a leak, it could fry your components. ;)

i'm getting Windows Vista x64

(i took a look at the links and they are cheap! Thanks)

and so are the 260.

and yer i'm going to build it outside my system (just in case)

Thanks for the links. :)

SnakeCracker

Guest snakecracker
You could find all of the parts on tigerdirect and you would save a couple of bucks. ;)

i have just looked at the UK version and they are cheap. so i might get some parts from there as well. :D

http://www.misco.co.uk/

EDIT: I have started to build my system.. you can see it HERE!

post if you have any advice or something you may think is cheaper! :)