[Release] Drive Space Indicator v5.3.7.6

dougiefresh

What's Changed in v5.2.6.0:

- Installer checks language file versions to ensure latest version isn't overwritten with earlier version.

- Updated Italian language file, courtsey of SoftInformatica.

- Uncommented line responsible for opening GUI if another process is present.

Edited by dougiefresh

I've got it. :thumbsup_anim: Wow! I just looked at it in the Preview tab and I like! Really, Really Like! I'll add it to the package.

EDIT: One problem with the Icon Theme.... the Removable drive icons should look different from the regular hard drive icons. Is there any way you could fix that?

ABOUT 12 HRS LATER: Found a bug in the update code, where it won't show or download available Icon Themes. I will try to fix it later today....

ANOTHER 12 HRS: Nope, no bug in code, website is case-sensintive.... error was in Version.txt....

Edited by dougiefresh

What's Changed in v5.2.7.0:

- Added VistaBlack Icon Theme, courtsey of bjfrog!

- Modified update code so that other updates aren't available when SFX update is available.

- Modified GUI so that Icon Text is smaller if "Small_Text" in Language's Info section is set to Y.

==========================================

Qwesta: Have you checked the menu options again to verify that they work?

MrNxDmX: I quite agree.

Tested IT

liked the new Vista Black Icons Thx for bjfrog for making them and dougiefresh for adding it

seems no bug for now

i will try to Translate it if i have time

A problem was reported where the drive icons weren't being assigned correctly. I have fixed the code yesterday, but wasn't able to upload the corrected version. I was testing some new code and apparently removed the new code PLUS the code writing the registry values! DOH! I will upload later today. I'm sorry about this!

What's Changed in v5.2.7.5:

- Fixed above mentioned issue....

Edited by dougiefresh

:thumbsup_anim: Awesome! :thumbsup_anim: I'll include with the next version. There will be one change, though. A new icon will be placed in the last spot for GMail, at the request of another user. Bober101 gave me the icons for the other themes here, so if you can add one icon for GMail, it would be appreciated! Thanks for all your hard work!

What's Changed in v5.2.8.0:

- Code slightly modified for custom GMail icon.

- MacRed and MacBlack Icon Themes added, courtsey of bjfrog!

- All other themes updated with GMail icon, courtsey of Bober101!

NOTE: MacRed and MacBlack Icon Themes are backward compatible with previous versions. The only thing you won't see in previous versions is the custom GMail icon. I will list the new themes with the Update service as soon as I can.

bjfrog: The program is table-driven, so to avoid rebuilding all of the themes, the icon is now #203 (which is the last icon).

EDIT: Thanks for all your hard work!

Edited by dougiefresh

What's Changed in v5.2.8.2:

- MacRed and MacBlack themes were added to INF for installation.

- Chinese language file updated, courtsey of yumeyao.

- Japanese language file updated, courtsey of yumeyao.

Thanks for the thanks,thanks the feature too,im enjoy making them and using them,now i can change from Mon to Sat,who make one for Sunday

good luck

You're welcome. Please check your PMs. Thanks! Edited by dougiefresh