[Release] Drive Space Indicator v5.3.7.6

dougiefresh

have tried v5341 couple of hours, it work very well even the update online,as online feature never work to me before,thanks for ur hard works,

now the vistablue is really in a blend style,i have got some blue drive icon but the color doesnt match with the current blue,see blow

20090115214401qv9.th.png

for testing my icon converter,btw the WinXP.dll has been converted into new format (without 24x)

here

BJFrog rebuilt the WinXP theme, omitting the 24x24 icons. It is available via Updates.

Updated Dutch language file is now available via Updates.

I can't pull the Italian language file yet because RapidShare says I'm downloading something else (which I'm not).... As soon as it becomes available, I'll post it via Updates.

have tried v5341 couple of hours, it work very well even the update online,as online feature never work to me before,thanks for ur hard works
Awesome! That's great to hear!
now the vistablue is really in a blend style,i have got some blue drive icon but the color doesnt match with the current blue,see blow

20090115214401qv9.th.png

Huh? ............................. I'm not sure I understand....
for testing my icon converter,btw the WinXP.dll has been converted into new format (without 24x)

here

Can I get a copy of it? Thanks!

EDIT: I mean of the Icon converter, not WinXP.dll. I got the DLL already! Thanks again!

Edited by dougiefresh

Any chance you can find blue icons similar to what the VistaBlue theme contains? The black icons are nice, but all blue icons would be MUCH nicer! Thanks!

I meant this,:)

but now dont worry,later today ill give you the link include some stuff in blue ,just choose what you like.

actually the converter is "PNG2Icon" that i have transfered to you in some package,its a powerfull command line tool that convert 200 icons in a second with a good quality, i just made it GUI using e-lanuage(chinese program language) ,its so ugly that not worth to be distributed.

DSI is working very stable that have never before,the italian language file just be updated to date...

---edit----

some blue stuff is here

Edited by bjfrog

Who da man? YOU DA MAN!!!! :dribble: :worthy: :giveheart: :thumbsup_anim: :wub_anim: No, seriously! Those are EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Thanks, bjfrog!

EDIT: This time, I'll try to hold on to the icon converter! --- Yeah, I lost it last time! As Homer Simpson would say: DOH!

EDIT2: I tried to include more emoticons, but the forum board said it was too many.....

EDIT3: Did you notice the post times? 12 hours, 1 minute apart! (Not that it matters, just thought it was interesting!)

Edited by dougiefresh

Yeah, change the Entries_DriveSpace.ini file so that it reads:

DriveSpace.exe /SVCPACK /THEME:XPtsp

Any other settings that are supported by command-line parameters can be set as well. Hope that helps!

EDIT: (Actually, the "default" theme is whatever theme comes first alphabetically! So if we get an "Apple" theme, that becomes default, because Apple comes before Blue.)

Edited by dougiefresh

You are welcome,nice to know stuff is usefull for you,but im not sure understand whats the DA? :blink::sweatingbullets: my dictionary tell me its abbreviation of "district attorney" ,this job has a little cool. :blush:

yeah i have noticed the post time is not my time(GMT+8),it should be the Europe time.

----edit---

so weird ,now the display time is just my time and apart 1min indeed,

----edit----

look at this,this is the old display i captured

111gg9.th.jpg

Edited by bjfrog

• 1 month later...

could you add a mirror (mediafire, megaupload or rapidshare) 'cause i cant dowloand from your site

page not found when i click on any link to download it (sfx installer, addon and the silent installer)

nevermind i changed the name of the file and it worked (DriveSpace_v5.3.4.1_SFX.exe to DriveSpace_v5.3.5.2_SFX.exe )

Edited by gianboy

I'm trying to preset some config but seems like only the theme part (/THEME:MacRed ) is working. Rest of switches (/NOCHECK /UPDATE:Never /DELAY:3) has no effect on the program when I check within the program GUI. Appreciate your input how to make it work for the rest of switches.

My config.txt is:

;!@Install@!UTF-8!

SetEnvironment="InstallDir=%%S"

ExtractDialogText="Extracting files"

ExecuteFile="DrvSpace.exe"

ExecuteParameters="/SILENT /THEME:MacRed /NOCHECK /UPDATE:Never /DELAY:3"

GUIMode="2"

;!@InstallEnd@!

gianboy: I've fixed that issue on my web site!

Geej: I know "/NOCHECK" works, but the program defaults to no update checking (equivalent of "/NOCHECK"). I intend to put in another switch for setting the update checking interval, and "/NOCHECK" was intended to be the counterpart to "/CHECK:[n]". As for the other issues, I'll look into them.

What's Changed in v5.3.5.3:

- Updated French translation, courtsey of mooms

- Updated Czech translation, courtsey of khagaroth

- Updated Dutch translation, courtsey of Acheron

- Edited Dutch license translation, courtsey of FixIt on WinCert forum.

- Updated German translation, courtsey of kHaN

- Modified command switches to write settings to registry for future use.

- Added "/NOTRAY" to perform same task as "/PROGTRAY:0"

- Added "/NOLIBICON" to perform same task as "/LIBICON:0"

- Moved storage of "Delay At Startup" parameter to registry.

- Default setting for "Delay At Startup" is now 2 minutes.

Geej: Try this version with those switches and let me know if the switches work now.

trax: Sorry about the late reply. Which version of DSI are you using? Cause I think I solved that issue a while ago....

trax: Sorry about the late reply. Which version of DSI are you using? Cause I think I solved that issue a while ago....

i used v5.3.5.1, now with v5.3.5.2-5.3.5.3 any problem.

Thanks for the new v5.3.5.3!

Tested with your latest version (v5.3.5.3):

Before:

ExecuteParameters="/SILENT /THEME:MacRed /NOCHECK /UPDATE:Never /DELAY:3""

Now Change to:

ExecuteParameters="/SILENT /THEME:MacRed /NOCHECK /NOTRAY"

I excludes /UPDATE:Never switch

I assume /UPDATE:Never is not needed now as it is now default (thur #117) but program GUI still shows Update interval sets to 60 minutes

How to set Update interval = Never ?

I tested again with

ExecuteParameters="/SILENT /THEME:MacRed /NOCHECK /NOTRAY /UPDATE:Never"

and able to see that the Program setting Update interval = Never is now displayed correctly. Sorry for that earlier post. Should have include /UPDATE:Never after all.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

What's Changed in v5.3.5.4:

- Added new command-line parameter "/STARTUP" to deal with delay at system startup.

- Removed general delay at program startup.

- Altered installer and GUI to add new parameter when writing value to registry.

What's Changed in v5.3.5.4:

- Fixed how the code generates it's Run entry in the registry.

Future of DSI: I found some code that will help me to correctly ID not only drive types, but media as well. This means the Icon Theme format will have to be updated. It won't tell virtual drives from real drives, but it's much closer to the solution than my code is. So once the new code is integrated, DSI will stop attempting to detect virtual drives, as the code never worked to my satisfaction anyway. Thought I'd let you know!

I'll also fully implement Component Selection, since I've written a fully working version for XP Theme Source Patcher, which has about 400 files to choose to patch or not, another 100 files to install or not, and a few other options.

I'm sorry that this project hasn't received much attention in a last few months, and NO, this project isn't dead yet. How much farther it can be taken is questionable, though.

• 2 months later...