Far Cry 2

NIM

Heya,

I've just tried FAR CRY 2 game, and it sucks, at least IMO.

First part was much better, but I didn't like it much anyway.

Unreal franchise is still my love and the best FPS game ever :)

P.S. Just wanted to share it with you :)

Yeah you are not the first person complaining on same thing. I personaly did not try FC2,I only read several game reviews and watch some trailers It's fun at some point but overall score would probably be lower... :sweatingbullets:

I did play first part....it was very very cool to play with missions,and multiplayer mode also. Not to mention patches that come for "richer graphic" for 64bit XP version, ooo boy...those where the the days... :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DennyMK

I agree with you N1K. I like FPS games and I miss the variety of weapons in FarCry2. It seems UbiSoft goes back to the older options of carying 4 weapons with you (like in "Vietnam: Black Ops") and what bothers me most, is that "you" can't get rid of the machete and replace it with other weapon. But, by my opinion, FarCry1 has the excellent graphic for it's time, FarCry2 even much more better. So, since this forum is reserved for a game, may I ask what FPS games you recomended besides the mentioned ones?

Edited by DennyMK

I agree with you N1K. I like FPS games and I miss the variety of weapons in FarCry2. It seems UbiSoft goes back to the older options of carying 4 weapons with you (like in "Vietnam: Black Ops") and what bothers me most, is that "you" can't get rid of the machete and replace it with other weapon. But, by my opinion, FarCry1 has the excellent graphic for it's time, FarCry2 even much more better. So, since this forum is reserved for a game, may I ask what FPS games you recomended besides the mentioned ones?

I certainly do recommend Call of Duty 4 and 5. I'm currently playing COD 1, but I'm stuck at one part where you're playing on the Russian side and you should protect one building. I should shoot the tank with anti-tank rifle, but the problem is that this rifle is fixed on another side of the building, so I can't shoot the damn tank and now I'm stuck there :)

So, if anyone can help..

Guest DennyMK

I've passed all of COD Games. COD 4 is good but very short too.

As for help: Try to type-in the name of the game (Call of Duty or COD) and the name of the mission on youtube... I'm sure that there are a lots of guys who added their videos to show how they passed missions.

I used youtube when I stucked on Blood Rayne 2.

Edited by DennyMK

I manage to find some time and try FC2 by myself. It was pretty nice in the beginning,no lead flying around. After that part you must become John Rambo or sneak and avoid every enemy post. Hell no! :icon_cool:

So one day I decide to go hunting and run over zebra by my car. So I was fine with my food supplies for several days. :sweatingbullets: LoL

meuspremnik1da5.jpg

Game is optimized nicely,but it seams like enemy inteligent is not so high (at normal level),it would probably disrupt game purpose and fun of it was otherwise. :)

Weapons and skills can be upgraded as well which is cool thing. :)

I certainly do recommend Call of Duty 4 and 5. I'm currently playing COD 1, but I'm stuck at one part where you're playing on the Russian side and you should protect one building. I should shoot the tank with anti-tank rifle, but the problem is that this rifle is fixed on another side of the building, so I can't shoot the damn tank and now I'm stuck there :)

So, if anyone can help..

Hi!!

About that COD 1 problem...

If my memory serves me well (it does..at least i think :-D ) ther should be 2 anti-tank rifles in opposite sides of that building.... they are on different floors too.. i cant remember exactly but i think one is on second and the other is on third floor..

i hope this will help you..

always here to help fellow croatian :thumbsup_anim:

Bok!

Hi!!

About that COD 1 problem...

If my memory serves me well (it does..at least i think :-D ) ther should be 2 anti-tank rifles in opposite sides of that building.... they are on different floors too.. i cant remember exactly but i think one is on second and the other is on third floor..

i hope this will help you..

always here to help fellow croatian :thumbsup_anim:

Bok!

Thx, youtube helped :) I've searched for that part of the mission on youtube and I found that hidden room :)

BTW, welcome to the forums..

Pozdrav