Where did the other skins go?

Jonnyboy

I noticed yesterday or the day before that my default WinCert skin had been changed. I went into My Controls to change it back and the only skin available is "Simple Blue". I don't know the names of the other skins, but I am sure that their was at least one more.

So, my question is, where did the other skins go?

I noticed yesterday or the day before that my default WinCert skin had been changed. I went into My Controls to change it back and the only skin available is "Simple Blue". I don't know the names of the other skins, but I am sure that their was at least one more.

So, my question is, where did the other skins go?

As you may have noticed, we crashed the server yesterday and I removed things that could be related with this issue:

-Removed "Board Panel" IPB module

-Removed "Members Online Today" module

-Removed All Customized Skins that are "harder on load" than the default one

-Removed Turkish Language as it wasn't working properly with our mods

-Forum database has been optimized.

I can restore the skin, but then again, would you choose to see the skin even if the side goes down again and then I would have even more troubles than I do now?

BTW, new version of this forum software will soon be released and all of our current skins won't work with it. For that we plan to change WinCert look a bit, but we'll probably follow similar colors to this.

id love to see a dark glassy theme, sorta like one of the ones we had on halloween.i find it easier on the eyes.

With the new forum version, we'll be forced to change the skin and therefore we plan to make some "easy on the eyes" skin style.