Can anyone help me?

The1anonly

Hello, Im using VUT the latest version and i am trying to make many addon installer but it seems that the programs that i want to add dont come with a switch on the VUT software!. How do i find a "switch" for programs that i wanna add?

One of the programs i want to add is Bitlord.

Anyone please...

Ok, so i think i get how this works now.. I got bitlord working but having little problems with other programs like "AIM"! for AIM i used the switch command "Setup.exe /S" that i found when i click on "Identify Installer" so it can silently install AIM but it doesnt, AIM always pops up asking to agree and continue. Any suggestions? heres a picture below:

85220847mr2.jpg

Ok, so i think i get how this works now.. I got bitlord working but having little problems with other programs like "AIM"! for AIM i used the switch command "Setup.exe /S" that i found when i click on "Identify Installer" so it can silently install AIM but it doesnt, AIM always pops up asking to agree and continue. Any suggestions? heres a picture below:

85220847mr2.jpg

what an untidy PC is this..if I may be excused to say so-- sorry

Yes i can tell now! anyways thankz so much for your time "ricktendo64" i really appreciated it!

"qwesta"

This is a Vista build of mines, im still working on it. It will be released when Microsoft releases Vista SP2!

This is my previous version below!

Warez Link REMOVED!

• 1 month later...