Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

the update pack works but the 2003 office can not be installed at runonce and if tried to install it manually half way of the setup a msg pops up request the office CD to be inserted in the CD drive.

i hope this issue get fixed. :help:

thanx

OnePiece i want manually remove dotnet1 its possibility if you can help me

edit:and Microsoft_Update ,Disable_WGA,Silverlight

i removed this file manully

[obsolete_files]

MDAVPlay.dll

MDAVPlay.xml

MDD3D.dll

MDD3D.xml

MDD3DX.dll

MDD3DX.xml

MDD3DX03.dll

MDD3DX03.xml

MDD3DX04.dll

MDD3DX04.xml

MDD3DX05.dll

MDD3DX05.xml

MDD3DX06.dll

MDD3DX06.xml

MDD3DX07.dll

MDD3DX07.xml

MDD3DX08.dll

MDD3DX08.xml

MDD3DX09.dll

MDD3DX09.xml

MDD3DX10.dll

MDD3DX10.xml

MDD3DX11.dll

MDD3DX11.xml

MDDDraw.dll

MDDDraw.xml

MDDiagno.dll

MDDiagno.xml

MDDInput.dll

MDDInput.xml

MDDPlay.dll

MDDPlay.xml

MDDSound.dll

MDDSound.xml

MDirectX.dll

MDirectX.xml

NETFX11.inf

NETFX11.cab

;This section contains a list of obsolete hotfixes which shouldn't be installed

[obsolete]

NETFX11

KB933854

but i dont know how to remove or edit this anyone help me

[ExtraFileEdits]

OPMWXPUP.inf|OPMWXPUP<NEXT> MDX|OPMWXPUP<NEXT> ;MDX|1

[DeleteLinesWith]

I386\SYSOC.inf,NETFX11

Hello mona (Sorry for the delay, but had some or a problem, and I was completely disoriented), every [obsolete_files] requires delete it from the CD, which normally healthy cab mod xxx.xx_, then delete them from txtsetup.sif and dosnet.ini

every [obsolete] delete from the folder svcpack ([obsolete] = file. cat)

[DeleteLinesWith] cancel netfx11 line in Dosnet.inf

[Optional Components]
MDX

in

[Optional Components]
;MDX

however, my advice and use the addon remove in the first post, is not recommended to do this manually, RVMI ago when his job in an extraordinary way

Edited by OnePiece

thankyou OnePiece ,ok i test and if problem question from you

but it possible before sliptremer repacking update pack and removing file

and edit some file ex:Entries.ini or any other thing

thankyou OnePiece ,ok i test and if problem question from you

but it possible before sliptremer repacking update pack and removing file

and edit some file ex:Entries.ini or any other thing

I think you are going to set yourself up with some big problems trying to do it manually. This is not the place to tinker around. I would take OnePiece's advice if I were you.

Edited by Mike89

Then read more here

http://integrator.siginetsoftware.com/inde...ual&entries

or ask in Siginet forums how to interpret manually entries.ini, or how those changes make them yourself directly into packs or addons or anything else, this since my English, I can not explain how it should be the thing.

or someone else who knows the subject, may already explain how to use entries.ini and how to do it yourself manually after

I repeat, I myself also drawn to me not change over the pack so, even from me, I put the pack in cd, and after I go with RVMi remove those components, RVMi ago in 2 seconds, a job that otherwise do so many calls and so many minutes

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

I started testing some custom builds recently and used this addon..however i'm having some issues with it.

some icons are missing (IE8 and some startmenu shortcuts),mediacenter complains of no netfx 1.1 even though this would be present from this pack..

I tried even an isolated case with only this addon, nlite 1.4.9.1 no removals, no customisations and still the same results.

just to let you know

and the classic problem when a file. inf a problem blows all the others after that and I do not think a file pack, I think something is not going as it should be during the integration, test RVMi used to supplement the pack after Do a test VM, and if all ok, go after what you want to do with nLite.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, the group policy editor (gpedit.msc) is corrupted-most of the settings are missing. FYI

When one 1st runs gpedit.msc it copies .adm files from the %WinDir%\inf directory, it leaves allot of them behind...idk why it copies some but leaves others if anybody knows I would like to know cuz I have the same problem with my updatepack

If you want robmil you can manuall copy them from the inf dir to %WinDir%\system32\GroupPolicy\ADM you will get your settings

Edit: I think I found the problem, it may be the Windows Search search.adm file, it creates the GroupPolicy\ADM directory...I notice if this directory does not exist more adm files that are supposed to be copied are copied if the dir is not there as oposed to the dir being there already

I corrected the problem by right-clicking on Admin Templates and selecting Add More Templates and pointing it to Admin.sys

Question-are these issues unavoidable or can they be corrected for future releases?

Many thanks for your help, guys.

:welcome:

yes, soon we will release in which this problem will be resolved, perhaps tomorrow I do not know, I had already done today, but the win2k3 update pack to me at all times.

...Looking forward to the corrected pack before rolling out any machines that use it... :prop:

Thanks!

galileo

Hello Nestarista, I think something is not going as it should be during the integration, test RVMi used to supplement the pack after Do a test VM, and if all ok, go after what you want to do with nLite

Ciao.

Hey man.. I saw you made a red bootscreen.. can I get that in English, ENU?

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)
I made the addon or the RED Mod kontini the fact, however this is the addon, not tested for telling the truth, but should already be ok, as we know this addon requires the presence of KB956572 in Cd, type or integrate it with nLite update or use a Update Pack or more.

Kontini & OnePiece Vista RTM Red Boot Screen v5.1.2600.5755 AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Updated (May 01-2009)

Hash MD5 4394514A8752D077D4403E25CD9B52C4

Filesize: 1.81 MB

[Close]

Edited by OnePiece

OnePiece,

First, a big thank you for this addon pack. Up until last month, I've been using HFSLIP, which is hands-down the best, but since it hasn't been very active, I had to find a new solution. So back to nLite and update packs.

I first used 2.2.4 of your update pack, and it worked flawlessly for my AIO XP disk. I'm currently trying to rebuild my disk and downloaded 2.3.0, and while PRO seems to work fine, I've hit a snag with HOME. After applying your update pack, it will no longer accept any valid product key. I've tried Retail, System Builder, OEM, and SLP keys, none are accepted by Setup.

The only other modifications I'm making to the source, is the removal of a few useless components (languages, upgrades, msn, tour, etc..) and adding the mass storage pack from driverpacks.net.

Any idea what's changed between 2.2.4 and 2.3.0 that would cause this? I'm looking for a quick work-around while a new addon is being engineered.

Much thanks,

-Troy

Hello Nestarista, I think something is not going as it should be during the integration, test RVMi used to supplement the pack after Do a test VM, and if all ok, go after what you want to do with nLite

Ciao.

thank you for your help OnePiece,,

now everything going ok with my XP project... :thumbsup_anim:

sorry for my bad english,, :sweatingbullets: