Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

Update Pack Seemed to be buggy !

Tried to integrate the pack over 10 times with different machine same problem arrises !

The problem is that No Ie .. Ie gone ..

Despite of installing Ie8 ?? ??

Quick Launch Gone ?? Desktop GOne ??

Why so ?? Any Solution yet ?

Integrating with Nlite !

1.) You need to use an unmoddified clean XP with SP3 ...it has IE6 & WMP9.

2.) Use Nlite to remove/modify the above XP BEFORE adding the Onepiece addon you're trying to use ...if you don't, it will break your IE7 or IE8 & WMP (depending on the Addon version) installation ...as well as causing other errors like you are having.

This Onepiece Addon only includes Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1 ...so, just use RVM Integrator & remove the Powershell & it's language Packs or add a Dotnet 2.0 Addon.

I used all the disable/removal Addons in this threads 1st post myself since they're not needed for my use & probably for most other users too.

Edited by Javv

Hello every one,

I'm having a problem with my unattended windows when i plug a usb mouse to a new usb port the new hardware wisard appears asking for drivers, using the keyboard i hit next, next,...... it searches and finds drivers.

the problem is the windows should automatically install usb mouse without "new hardware wisard". a flash drive and game controller have been tested they have no such problem.

i'm using:

Onepiece Update Pack v2.4.1

Driverpacks integrated using DPs BASE method 2

V'ISO transformation pack by Ricktendo64

any ideas please help

Hello every one,

I'm having a problem with my unattended windows when i plug a usb mouse to a new usb port the new hardware wisard appears asking for drivers, using the keyboard i hit next, next,...... it searches and finds drivers.

the problem is the windows should automatically install usb mouse without "new hardware wisard". a flash drive and game controller have been tested they have no such problem.

i'm using:

Onepiece Update Pack v2.4.1

Driverpacks integrated using DPs BASE method 2

V'ISO transformation pack by Ricktendo64

any ideas please help

Are you also intregating the USB Add-on Pack from Driverpacks.net ...it is not needed & from what I've experienced & read, it can cause problems like yours.

I've been using the onepiece update pack, everything seems fine but I have a few questions. Why is WMP 9 and IE6 still on my XP CD? They are not on the desktop, or in the program files after I install, but loading the CD and going to "install additional windows components" and i still see the old icons for these??

Let's say I decide to start over with a clean source. Can I move these with nlite before adding the update pack?

Seeing that the Ryan VM pack does not include IE 8 or WMP 11, I may go this route and just add those two things in seperatly... again... should I remove the older versions of these first? Or are those old files required to slipstream the new versions of WMP 11 and IE 8?

I've been using the onepiece update pack, everything seems fine but I have a few questions. Why is WMP 9 and IE6 still on my XP CD? They are not on the desktop, or in the program files after I install, but loading the CD and going to "install additional windows components" and i still see the old icons for these??

because those take the icons from setupapi.dll, nothing important, or just preferred to leave the original icons of windows

Let's say I decide to start over with a clean source. Can I move these with nlite before adding the update pack?

Seeing that the Ryan VM pack does not include IE 8 or WMP 11, I may go this route and just add those two things in seperatly... again... should I remove the older versions of these first? Or are those old files required to slipstream the new versions of WMP 11 and IE 8?

or if understood, it is true that the IE6 and WMP9 are in this cd before integrating IE8 and WMP11

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

my dear

i am arabic man and i have to thanks you because you put to us a realy good subject

first : but i have one desired for me please why you dont put the arabic mui in your update

second: what is meaning of RVM addons

third : how can i delet the undesired mui language (i know you but the file about that but how can i us it )

Edited by ricktendo64
No need to shout

my dear

i am arabic man and i have to thanks you because you put to us a realy good subject

first : but i have one desired for me please why you dont put the arabic mui in your update

second: what is meaning of RVM addons

third : how can i delet the undesired mui language (i know you but the file about that but how can i us it )

test using this UP/AddOn maker INTL, is not quite finished but will have to create already 99% in the update pack, and the problem that this file and only one file. cmd converted with file.exe can not interpret well the file.inf, so Once created the update pack, you must manually edit [strings] in OPMWXPUP.inf

RUN Automatic AIO Own AddOn Creator INTL

tabdownload.png Updated (Sep 25-2009)

Hash MD5 3F462C373976C42B53ED5BCA9502967C

Filesize: 3.6 MB (3762491 bytes)

http://www.virustota...2f90-1248536883

here's an example of Win2K3 update pack, but in XP Update Pack is to be present in the directors where the Hotfix file WinXP_UpdatePack.txt (and not the Win2K3_UpdatePack.txt you see in the image)

CAWin2k3.PNG

Edited by OnePiece

realy thanks for quick reply and i am realy not understanding any thing please forgive me

and i do every thing you explained in your subject

so i thanks my god first and you because i have the my good xp in all things but this one simple problem

that is this words (your may be a victim of software counterfieting This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation.

)

be patient and Do not forget me answer from your please

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
Lowered the font size, It was kind of obnoxious ~~ Kel ~~

Off-Topic Comment(Click to Show)
or if problems are understood to register your windows, sorry I (or we all believe we can not do anything about it), is to call microsoft and explain the problem because your original CD to buy, makes out that problem, I think the support microsoft you do to solve the problem.

[Close]
Edited by OnePiece

realy thanks for quick reply and i am realy not understanding any thing please forgive me

and i do every thing you explained in your subject

so i thanks my god first and you because i have the my good xp in all things but this one simple problem

that is this words (your may be a victim of software counterfieting This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation.

)

be patient and Do not forget me answer from your please

Use the "Remove WGAN" addon with ryanvm's integrator. Then do NOT go online to MS!

Thats the only way to avoid that. You need to buy another copy of XP or call MS like onepiece said.

You can find RyanVm's integrator here --> http://www.ryanvm.net/msfn/

Special thanks for onepiece and my brother Kelsenellenelvian

Thank you for your rapid response and will try my brother's Kelsenellenelvian response

Where the Crown please get a copy of the original Windows xp sp3

Need a picture inside update pack, or not understand that the entries.ini in ect ect, after being a cmd file, you need to put them all hotfix, go to http://thehotfixshare.net/board/index.php?showforum=125 ;) and take all hotfixes unofficial, because there are hotfixes that add files to CD, so the scribe line in entris.ini

I do not see them

wmp11-windowsxp-x86-PT-PT.exe (plus all Update WindowsMedia11-KB959772-x86-xxx ect ect)

directx_mar2009_redist.exe

EUupdate.exe

msxml.msi (msxml4 sp3)

msxml2sp6-kb887606-x86-xxx.exe

rootsupd.exe

Silverlight.2.0.exe

Windows-KB909520-v1.000-x86-xxx.exe

IMAPI_XP_SRV2003_x86 xxx.exe

KB952011 SmartCard_XP_x86 xxx.exe

WindowsRightsManagementServicesSP2-KB917275-Client-xxx-x86.exe

WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86 WindowsInstaller.exe

WindowsUpdateAgent30-x86.exe

WindowsSearch-KB940157-XP-x86-xxx.exe

Q282784_WXP_SP1_x86_xxx.exe

WindowsXP-KB905474-xxx-x86.exe

install_flash_player_10_active_x.exe

WindowsXP-KB926139-v2-x86-xxx.exe (PowerShell)

ect.......

ect.......

ect.......

serve all of these, because if not, and sure that after the installation go wrong because macerated file cd

Edited by OnePiece

Dear onepices

This picture is the basic problems in my work

i beat them at the beginning

And then back again after i integrate the net frame work 3.5 from your link you guide it to me

What is your opinion on about the problem and solution

بحث!

iquiw742w369f5ehxccb.jpg

note: this is not only one error message but it repeated more than 20 or 30 error message with multiply files

i hope you not be angry with me

Edited by wallled