Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

Ha, figures this would come out the day after I made and installed with 2.6.4

Can we still use the addons ex.(Remove_Windows_search_addon.7z) for removing features we do not want with 2.7.0?

Thanks for the awesome work!

yes you can use them

and for your info if it needs update OnePiece would update it before you say :thumbsup_anim:

• 3 weeks later...

new release.

Onepiece has removed KB967756, due to the bunch of issues it probably causes: if you have updated your XP source with v2.6.4 or v.2.7.0 and you want to revert to old msi installer KB973690, you could add this addon:

Remove_KB973690.exe

http://www.adrive.com/public/789f3d9776e689dc0d0ccf84c3109c587a95cfe6806d5f6ac7309e4b6cf3a121.html

Hash MD5 CBFD48A4ABC3B1A454F4FCC720876FB4

Size: 1.3 MB (1354291 bytes)

(not needed with other UpdatePack builds!)

Hello, I've been noticing with some of the CDs I made back in August (v2.6.3 was the addon I used at the time), when I perform a windows update normally, the inf file opmwxpup.inf gets deleted. Once its deleted it isn't possible to access "Add/Remove Components" in "Add/Remove Programs" until its restored off the CD via expand.

Edited by Tsusai

• 3 weeks later...

My true messenger (v9...) addon removes the old version (even if not seen them do well, because I know when remove, WU / MU returns it to the list of update yet.), but as fate or that the messenger 9 in true addon, so I think it's useless to version 5.1

PS:or already 90% already fate Messenger 9 addon intl true, but either had much against time, so he left them, other things more important to me at all times, but with time I'll see finish it and put it inside the aio creator also messenger 9 true addon intl.

Edited by OnePiece

@OnePiece:

Are you planing add Windows Messenger 5.1 not LIVE version? And What abou .NET 3.5 SP1? Are you working on .NET 3.5 SP1 true addon?

I made installer via this:

http://www.msfn.org/board/silent-net-maker-synthesized-20090922-w2k-xp-2k3-x86-t127790.html

From these files:

dotnetfx35.exe
NDP20SP2-KB958481-x86.exe
NDP30SP2-KB958483-x86.exe
NDP35SP1-KB958484-x86.exe
NDP35SP1-KB963707-x86.exe

And now i monitoring installation and try to make True Addon...

EDIT:

WoW Too many files and reg´s were added :blush: Don´t know if is possible make .NET 3.5 SP1 True Addon :blush:

Edited by George King

@OnePiece:

Are you planing add Windows Messenger 5.1 not LIVE version? And What abou .NET 3.5 SP1? Are you working on .NET 3.5 SP1 true addon?

I made installer via this:

http://www.msfn.org/board/silent-net-maker-synthesized-20090922-w2k-xp-2k3-x86-t127790.html

From these files:

dotnetfx35.exe
NDP20SP2-KB958481-x86.exe
NDP30SP2-KB958483-x86.exe
NDP35SP1-KB958484-x86.exe
NDP35SP1-KB963707-x86.exe

And now i monitoring installation and try to make True Addon...

EDIT:

WoW Too many files and reg

No plan or not, and never had to do the messenger 5.1 true addon

dotnet35, as we know the only dotent35 and additional resources, heart and always dotent2 (which I know will change with the release of dotent4, which I know will send retire on dotent2 since dotent 4 will come with a new service clr v4 ...)

I or for a long time the true dotent 2 addon (I can already integrate and install the dotent2, but I need to configure it or finish the installation after the restart), the problem and that can not integrate during the Windows setup, the ngen.exe ect ect looking for addmin right, not to say that I know are designed to not work during windows setup, I do not know now how the dotnet2.exe install dotetn2 in T13

Edited by OnePiece

No plan or not, and never had to do the messenger 5.1 true addon

dotnet35, as we know the only dotent35 and additional resources, heart and always dotent2 (which I know will change with the release of dotent4, which I know will send retire on dotent2 since dotent 4 will come with a new service clr v4 ...)

I or for a long time the true dotent 2 addon (I can already integrate and install the dotent2, but I need to configure it or finish the installation after the restart), the problem and that can not integrate during the Windows setup, the ngen.exe ect ect looking for addmin right, not to say that I know are designed to not work during windows setup, I do not know now how the dotnet2.exe install dotetn2 in T13

I foud Windows Messenger 5.1 True Addon Turkisch and i transalted it into CZECH i will translated into English... It also including new custsat.dll and it update messenger files directly + INF (Not hard to transalte it only copied STRING from CZECH msmsng.inf) :thumbsup_anim:

EDIT: Here is Windows Messenger 5.1 True Addon :dribble:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6952-addon-windows-messenger-51/

Edited by George King

NEW Windows Update Client 7.4.7600.226

windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe

http://download.windowsupdate.com/windowsupdate/redist/standalone/7.4.7600.226/windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe

Thanks to amires

EDIT: In Windows Messenger 5.1 are updated some ASMS files, which can be updated in I386 :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by George King

framdyn.dll

srclient.dll

rundll32.dll

Hi,

i'm getting that error that happens with regards to these files, i've isolated everything else i can think of to solve this but i found that integrating this pack causes this.

i've used this pack for ages but only since the last 6-8 months this started 1st i though it was my addons then my os then thought it maybe rvmi/nlite but redownloading all those etc still get the same issue.

even tried swapping os :was using xp before now using windows7rc as my os .

what can i do?

ok so i'm still getting this error

redownloaded latest pack hash mataches

redownloaded latest rvmi hash matches

redownloaded latest 7zip has matches

checked my iso hash and it matches

and yet i still get this error,

is it possible for me to just extract this pack and overwrite the old files or something, or go about this some other way cos it's been months and i can't figure out whats the problem causing this error.

OnePiece, i found how remove old components from Windows Componets Wizard (Thanks to DaRk MaDnEsS)

You can delete this from sysoc.inf and fix this graphic "bug"

WMPOCM=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,wmpocm.inf,,7                     - Old Windows Media Player
IEAccess=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,ieaccess.inf,,7 - Old Internet Explorer
IndexSrv_System = setupqry.dll,IndexSrv,setupqry.inf,,7 - Old Indexing service

Edited by George King

updated.

@George King: if you are an RVM Integrator user, you can do it by yourself creating a simple entries.ini file (see Onepiece's Remove addons)

@spidernz: Framedyn, etc. errors means always a failed integration. Something breaks the .inf files.

I assume you've used a clean SP3 source and you've done a first RVMi with updatepack only then a second run on the updated source with RVMi compatibility addon only...

Edited by nonno fabio

updated.

@George King: if you are an RVM Integrator user, you can do it by yourself creating a simple entries.ini file (see Onepiece's Remove addons)

@spidernz: Framedyn, etc. errors means always a failed integration. Something breaks the .inf files.

I assume you've used a clean SP3 source and you've done a first RVMi with updatepack only then a second run on the updated source with RVMi compatibility addon only...

correct and i tried the same source with user_hidden's pack and it worked fine, but doesn't have all the things you do, could it be that i'm integrating on windows N?