Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

OnePiece Remove NETFX1.1SP1 AddOn

http://www.adrive.com/public/15c9395abae0e4c98c30eefd77b205a7db3dc3be0260b54a735f894d4a24a4a7.html Updated (November 16-2009)

Hash MD5 F466118ACA84A251EC532D555B7CB8BE

Filesize: 690 Bytes (690 bytes

You MUST use the RVM Integrator with this addon! and only AFTER integration of the update pack.

It doesn't work I get missing file error when windows copies all files on hard drive. The file missing is something metfx1.inf

After Update pack I've integrated onepiece_repair_ie8_cosmetic_problems_addon, Removal_WindowsMessanger_DeleteAddon_v1.5 & OnePiece_Remove_NETFX1.1SP1_AddOn using RVM

Can u suggest something else to integrate all net frameworks? I currently use DotNetFx_All_In_1_Addon_v2.4 but update pack already contains already net 1. Thats the part confuses me...

Edited by stsaerox

@stsaerox

it seems that the integration of the addon remove and failed, so update pack integrates with RVMi in a clean cd windows xp sp3, after integrating the addon remove, and after doing a test and see if everything is ok or not, if you then continue on with other addons or anything that you want to make that cd

@ CODYQX4

it seems that the tenth in the list by mistake (impossible for me to remember now KB973207, because at this time are removed and add more than 200 hotfx) instead for KB972423 ricktendo64 said to you all that I can serve

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Then it will probably end up in OnePiece's update pack.

I am making a silent switchless pack with everything in OnePiece's Pack. I don't plan on releassing it, as I just wanted the option to uninstall each hotfix.

I also updated jd976's .NET AIO for my own use, though I am having problems with switches on a specific hotfix that is recent for .NET 1.1.

The other hotfix I asked for, KB973207, I think was listed by mistake. The KB article says its for XBOX Live, and just says its a server bug.

• 5 weeks later...

I've made an installation with v 3.3.0 of your update pack and the latest silverlight fix(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/979202)

fails to install. I had to uninstall completely sylverlight and install it again using installer. After that the latest update stopped returning Message ID: 1625 error. Can you fix it on your next version?

Hi..

Using Integrator 1.6.1 i slipstreamed sp3 in my old xp cd (with slipstreamed sp2).. that went well.. but when trying to add the Onepiece 3.3.1 I get the following message: "Error: No entries*.ini Found, Exiting" then the intergrator just closes.. what am I doing wrong?

Hi!

I have a one problem with Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack v3.3.1. I integrated it to Window XP SP3 and then tried to install this windows setup. But I got an error message like ksecdd.sys not found. ksecdd.sys is in the distrib and I found it in the addon package too. So, maybe the file in the addon has wrong chacksum... I tried to replace this file after the addon integration process to the original one, and it passed (I got next message about ntfs.sys).

What should I do? :unsure:

Hi Woonder, likely that the integration has failed, try again, first check the Hash MD5 Update Pack, then try to use RVMi, integrates only Update Pack on a WINXPSP3 CD cleaner, do test VM and see if everything is ok or not

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

[*]I integrated the addon via nLite. I always do it via nLite.

[*]I haven't had any errors during the installation process till now (when I integrated previous versions of this addon).

[*]The MD5 hash is correct (but is not the same as on http://www.msfn.org ;) ). I downloaded the file two times and it is 121

Edited by Woonder