Onepiece XP Post-SP3 AIO Update Pack En-US FINAL

nonno fabio

@vodacuza

Thanks for reporting, for the moment try using nLite, the KB978506 add in the other release in Update Pack

@Staffan

are problems with Adrive?, try QAZUP

OnePiece_Remove_Windows_Search_AddOn.cab

http://www.adrive.com/public/0a2f6647295d8e1dcfcdff00c6c7eea3dadf5d247b0b76cfd6b3a1a482367658.html

http://www.gazup.com/FTTCj-onepiece_remove_windows_search_addon.cab-download-mirrors

Hash MD5 0435817738577CE445D4AB33DDF7C8EB

Filesize: 1.08 KB (1106 bytes)

OnePiece_Remove_BitLockerToGo_AddOn.cab

http://www.adrive.com/public/831844d5b7ddbf666d1b752e45fcf26e1dba900e8804ad8158ac09f9e5378bb0.html

http://www.gazup.com/wTlgz-onepiece_remove_bitlockertogo_addon.cab-download-mirrors

Hash MD5 E28E395E27C70A5DCECF57E383AE213E

Filesize: 875 Bytes (875 bytes)

OnePiece_Remove_Silverlight_AddOn.cab

http://www.adrive.com/public/e815af35f5bcc8c16bb8ee9bf89a215b9c0933cbd0b97eb67a02320bd2d0e9ca.html

http://www.gazup.com/auUN5-onepiece_remove_silverlight_addon.cab-download-mirrors

Hash MD5 6937B2F4133D8CB8B831F0245795CD01

Filesize: 929 Bytes (929 bytes)

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 2 weeks later...

hallow nano Fabio and onepece

many more thanks for you for this beautiful work

i became in love to your ubdate and i became experience

in discover why my windows fail in setup after integrated

i make my windows more copys and work with all perfectness

god with you my frinds

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure, you are using clean Windows XP Installation with SP3? And for this pack you need ENU installation or make your own Update Pack (all updates are needed) with OnePiece Tool

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7027-tool-update-pack-addon-creator-intl/

Boot Screen addon regard

nonno fabio wrote:

if you're using RVM Integrator you must rename files Kontin & OnePiece_Vista_RTM_Blue_Boot_Screen_v5.1.2600.xxxx_AddOn_ENU Kontin & OnePiece_Vista_RTM_Blue_Boot_Screen_v5.1.2600.xxxx_Updatepack_ENU. Only in this way RVMi driver.cab updates too and not only i386 files

Ciao.

Updated.

Now XP post-SP3 AIO UpdatePack can be integrated in a XP MCE 2005 SP3 source.

First you must slipstream Service Pack 3 on a clean XP MCE SP2 source with the help of Universal UpdatePack/Addon Creator.

Then integrate UpdatePack using Nlite or RVMi. As you know Onepiece's UpdatePack cannot include MCE-specific hotfixes, as RollUp KB900325 and KB973768, but you can run them from Svcpack at T-13: KB900325 needs a running .net 1.1 framework to install and it will find it.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for this hard work!!!

So, I've been using this update pack, but I have encountered some complications.

Here is my situation, let me know what you can make out of all this:

Starting material: XPsp3 CD

-option 1: When I integrate Onepiece's update pack alone with driver intergrator = everything works fine

-option 2: When I integrate Onepiece's update, plus the two of the addon removals (seperately each of them each time) then driver pack = everything works fine

-option 3: Integrate Onepiece update pack, integrate these addon's

-Kel's VistaDriveIndicator Dark addon

-Moataz royalAIO

-OnePiece Windows 7 Sounds

-ricks CCleaner

-Rics Darkside Logon

-Ricks LunaroyaleOrb

-Ricks SpywareBlaster

-then intgrate two of the addon removals (to reomve featres from one pieces update pack) each seperately as directed = errors ....something about couldn't copy clock.avi and then i have other similar errors reported here earlier and when things are finished installing, none of the addons are there and the Windows XP os looks unusal.

-Option 4: Integrated onepiece update pack, integrated addon removals seperately, integrated addons listed above then driver pack = same issue as above

-I also did the winnt.sif option as well with both options to remove some features listed in the onepiece update pack, but I get the same errors.....ugh!!

-Anybody have any workaround for this or had this issue and worked through it somehow? Please, any help is appreciated.

Thanks mates!

Seems that one of the addons has "broken" the inf file and integration failed.

You must try a step-by-step integration, adding only one addon per time then closing the iso and install on a VM. Then add the second addon and so on, until you identify the culprit.

Many thanks for this hard work!!!

So, I've been using this update pack, but I have encountered some complications.

Here is my situation, let me know what you can make out of all this:

Starting material: XPsp3 CD

-option 1: When I integrate Onepiece's update pack alone with driver intergrator = everything works fine

-option 2: When I integrate Onepiece's update, plus the two of the addon removals (seperately each of them each time) then driver pack = everything works fine

-option 3: Integrate Onepiece update pack, integrate these addon's

-Kel's VistaDriveIndicator Dark addon

-Moataz royalAIO

-OnePiece Windows 7 Sounds

-ricks CCleaner

-Rics Darkside Logon

-Ricks LunaroyaleOrb

-Ricks SpywareBlaster

-then intgrate two of the addon removals (to reomve featres from one pieces update pack) each seperately as directed = errors ....something about couldn't copy clock.avi and then i have other similar errors reported here earlier and when things are finished installing, none of the addons are there and the Windows XP os looks unusal.

-Option 4: Integrated onepiece update pack, integrated addon removals seperately, integrated addons listed above then driver pack = same issue as above

-I also did the winnt.sif option as well with both options to remove some features listed in the onepiece update pack, but I get the same errors.....ugh!!

-Anybody have any workaround for this or had this issue and worked through it somehow? Please, any help is appreciated.

Thanks mates!

Nevermind. I just figured out the solution to the problem. I don't know why I never thought of this earlier.

Final Build: XPsp3 --> addons listed above --> onepiece update --> drivers --> nlite to make unattended --> windows post install to install other silent installers = Works beautifully!!!

Thanks anyhow : )

Major update!

Now UpdatePack already includes all updated .Net Frameworks until v.3.5 SP1 (too early for v4.0..), in true mode! If you like that your updated source fits a 700MB CD you must delete something before making the .iso (like unuseful Cmpnents or Support folders)

Edited by nonno fabio

Major update!

Now UpdatePack already includes all updated .Net Frameworks until v.3.5 SP1 (too early for v4.0..), in true mode! If you like that your updated source fits a 700MB CD you must delete something before making the .iso (like unuseful Cmpnents or Support folders)

nonno fabio are you saying this addon now has all of the .net frameworks because i look through the changelog sheet and i didnt see anything other then 1.1 and 3.5 listed..thank you sir for your time and help on this great addon

nonno fabio are you saying this addon now has all of the .net frameworks because i look through the changelog sheet and i didnt see anything other then 1.1 and 3.5 listed..thank you sir for your time and help on this great addon

well in the addon it got all of them from 1 to 3.5

one peice can you make a separate addon of netframe like the 1.1 version

Before someone asks for it, removal addons will be updated as soon as possible.

In the meantime you can use winnt.sif method to disable new .net integration. Here are needed codelines:

disabling .net 3.5 but keeping .net 2.0&3.0:

netfx35 = off

disabling .net 3.5&3.0 but keeping .net 2.0:

netfx30t = off
netfx35 = off

disabling .net 2.0&3.5&3.0:

netfx20 = off
netfx30t = off
netfx35 = off

@DaRk MaDnEsS: yes, there will be a separate .net 2.0/3.0/3.5 true addon but not now

Edited by nonno fabio

• 2 weeks later...

New release, now with .net 4.0!

Please take note that with .net 3.5+4.0 Windows setup will need 20 minutes more to install than older updatepacks with 1.1 only.

A link to MRT has been added here: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/140/capturejh.jpg

and yes, there will be removal addons for all the new components but don't ask me when...